Just back from my 5th trip

Put Trip Reports For Public View Here

Just back from my 5th trip

Postby jaymie2360 » Tue Feb 26, 2019 11:17 pm

For all the guys who have been before you know why I have gone five times. For every one else let me tell you. It is the most fun I have ever had. There is no other place like it. I call it Disneyland for guys. The rides are a lot more fun and have some dangerous curves. I like being in a private villa with all of those beautiful girls. The girls are all very nice and very playful. It is hard to explain but being there with them is great. Swimming in the pool or just sitting around it is not uncommon for some one to be topless and the lap dances are great. Then when you take one or two back to your room anything can happen. If you took the time to read this that means you want to go. I know you think this is to good to be true but it's not. This is the real deal. If Robert Kraft took my advice he would have been a lot happier and in a lot less trouble.
looking forward to my sixth trip

one happy man
jaymie2360
Past Guest
Past Guest

Re: Just back from my 5th trip

Postby magnum » Tue Feb 26, 2019 11:29 pm

Thanks for posting. Hope you liked the restaurant, Bliss, we went to. Tu eres el hombre!
magnum
Management
Management

Re: Just back from my 5th trip

Postby ElGordo » Fri Mar 01, 2019 3:55 pm

Any pics? Glad to see this magical place still active. Can't wait for my visit in July. :D :twisted:
ElGordo
Past Guest
Past Guest

Return to Public Trip Reports