What the hell I’m bored - trip report Jan 30 - Feb 3 2019

Put Trip Reports For Public View Here

What the hell I’m bored - trip report Jan 30 - Feb 3 2019

Postby diablo_blanco » Fri Feb 22, 2019 12:27 am

Thanks to Ragtop my brief spell of boredom was cured by a quick visit to the island.
Actually all my symptoms of boredom were removed due to the TLC applied by the gorgeous chicas named Annabell and Lisbeth.

Luckily I was able to slip into the villa a couple of days before another group of guys were due in. The villa was great, nice location close to Sosua with a huge pool.
And just like the energizer bunny the fun at the villa just keeps going and going.

Cheers Ragtop,
Fantastic job keeping the beer and booze flowing along with successfully herding the cats!
diablo_blanco
Past Guest
Past Guest

Trips To The Villa: 24

Re: What the hell I’m bored - trip report Jan 30 - Feb 3 201

Postby arcticman » Fri Feb 22, 2019 2:35 am

Nice to know the club is still in operation...I was worried for a while!
Arcticman
arcticman
Past Guest
Past Guest

Postby MartyD » Fri Feb 22, 2019 5:41 pm

Yes, thanks. I was wondering about that also.
MartyD

Postby magnum » Tue Feb 26, 2019 2:44 pm

Thank you. Thank you. Thank you. I have begged the other guys from last fall and the guys that arrived the day you left to post something. Still have my finger crossed that they will post something. The ATV excursion and the trip to Wilson's was a blast. Watching E continually running off the track and running into fences was worth the price of admission. Wish you could have stayed longer. We took a new excursion the next week. We charted a 57' motorized catamaran to snorkel and bbq. The cat actually had a small pool in the front of the boat. I hope to add some photos soon once I get them organized.
magnum
Management
Management

Return to Public Trip Reports