The Villa and Magnum' Passing

General Information Posted by the Board Administrators and Forum Moderators.

The Villa and Magnum' Passing

Postby magnum » Wed Mar 01, 2017 12:17 pm

Hermanos,

My name is Cliff and it is finally time to bring everyone up to speed with goings on at the villa. Some of you that have visited us since November will already know, but for the rest of the brothers you should know that Magnum (T) passed away last November 1st. He had been battling a very aggressive illness for most of 2016. Magnum fought like hell, but the illness was just too much. I was there with Magnum and Indiana when he passed. He passed in his sleep. I have been a long time friend to Magnum and Indiana. I was their best man at their wedding and have visited the villa over twenty times. Magnum was a great man and will be missed to the extreme. Magnum' shoes can never be filled, and we will all miss his stories and friendship.

Indiana asked that Magnum' passing not become common knowledge until now. The reason for this was that she was unsure that she could continue to operate the villa. With my help and the help of some others, Indiana has decided to continue the villa's operations. Those of you that have been our guest at the villa in the last couple of months can attest to the continued level of greatness at the villa. It is an experience for men like none other. It has been rough for Indiana for the last 6 months. There have been those who have attempted to challenge the operations of the villa. Many lessons have been learned. All these challenges have been met and overcome. One of the changes you will begin seeing is the new group of ladies that will be joining us at the villa. From time to time there is a big turnover of ladies. Some of the ladies that have been a part of the family for years decide to move on ... some get married ... some move on for personal reasons ... it is just part of the cycle. Please don't get me wrong. Many of your favorites are still here at the villa so don't panic. Over the next months though I plan to start posting more photos of the new lovelies so keep an eye out.

I know I probably have not nearly covered all the questions you may have. If you have any specific questions, please don't hesitate to contact me here in a posting, a PM, or an email to me at mwvinfo@yahoo.com.

With that, Indiana wants me to pass along her love and well wishes to her amigos. I also appreciate you all and I promise I will do my best to help Indiana. The brotherhood and the villa will continue. It will survive. It will thrive. We will continue to be your little slice of paraiso.

Cheers and stay horny my friends!

Cliff Wilde
magnum
Management
Management

Re: The Villa and Magnum' Passing

Postby magnum » Tue Mar 14, 2017 3:53 pm

Hey hermanos. I've been with Indiana for the last week in Tampa helping Indiana resolve T's will and business issues. All is going well. Some changes are being made but nothing that will affect operations at the villa. We are good to go for years to come.

Stay horny my friends!!!
magnum
Management
Management

Return to Announcements