Havana

Grab a Polar Ice and sit by the pool. This is the place to chat about any topics not related to the villa. Share your jokes, news, thoughts on sports, and links to interesting Web sites.

Havana

Postby DominicanPete » Fri Dec 02, 2016 2:28 pm

I am going to Cuba. I thought about heading down to the DR for a quick little getaway in the next few weeks but I want to be an American pioneer and go monger in Cuba. Commercial travel has opened and I have received my approvals both from the US Government and the Cuban Government to allow me to travel. Flights and hotels are inexpensive and now is the time to go before it gets overrun by American tourists.

I'm certain some of our Canadian and Eurpoean brothers have been there. Is there any advice you can share? Which clubs should I hit up and where is a recommended place to stay that is in the heart of Havana?

I'm still on pace for a summer trip to the villas and trying to work out a timeline around work projects and some life events before I narrow down dates. This Cuba trip is too unique of an opportunity to pass up at this time and is going to happen first.
dominican pete's trip of a lifetime
DominicanPete
Past Guest
Past Guest

Re: Havana

Postby Profman69 » Fri Dec 02, 2016 7:01 pm

Hey dominican pete - Good luck brother! let us know how it goes!
"Never go with a hippie to a second location...." Jack Donaghy

Next trip status - unknown (but working hard to make it happen)
Profman69
Past Guest
Past Guest

Trips To The Villa: 2

Postby FunJohnCool » Wed Jan 18, 2017 6:08 pm

Hey there bro, hope you had a great time in Havana. I am planing a trip back to the villas around the week of May 14 to May 20th. Got to get my chica fix. Sure would be nice if you showed up too. Love to chat with you again and of course, do the horizontal mambo with our our lady friends.

El Chamo
FunJohnCool
Past Guest
Past Guest

Postby DominicanPete » Sat Jan 28, 2017 11:10 am

I'd love to get there in May El Chamo but that will be a no go for me. I'm likely looking at August/September timeframe based upon how work is looking but could change. I wish I was gong now based on the reports of the new talent.

Headed to Cuba in two weeks. Booked for $152 RT out of Fort Lauderdale to Havana. I'll report back after I travel on how it was.
dominican pete's trip of a lifetime
DominicanPete
Past Guest
Past Guest

Postby FunJohnCool » Wed Mar 08, 2017 2:45 pm

Hey Buddie, the tax man ate my lunch this year, so my trip is now scheduled for Halloween. How about we see our lady friends then, and enjoy a little horizontal mambo with them.

el Chamo
FunJohnCool
Past Guest
Past Guest

Return to Poolside Chat