Outcall Etiquette Question

Grab a Polar Ice and sit by the pool. This is the place to chat about any topics not related to the villa. Share your jokes, news, thoughts on sports, and links to interesting Web sites.

What Would You Do?

You asked her to come over. Do what you need to do, try and enjoy it, and then send her away.
No votes
Say no thank you. Give her some cab fare for her trip over. And then send her on her way.
36%
Say no thank you. You are not the person in the ad. Good-bye.
64%

Total votes : 14

Outcall Etiquette Question

Postby MrGrizBear » Thu Aug 04, 2016 11:24 pm

Here’s question for the experienced customer base. Please read the situation, select a poll answer and then post any additional thoughts or comments.

You are away on a business trip. You have time and nothing to do. Decide you want to try the local talent. You check the “local listings” on line. You are attracted to photos in an ad for a young lady in her early-20s, long blond hair, 5’4”, nice curves, D/E Cup. You call and make an outcall appointment for later that evening.

At the appointed time, a knock comes to your door. And there stands a lady, in her mid-30’s, short brown hair, 5’8”, no curves visible, A/B cup maybe. And her face looks nothing like the face in the ad … not even Photoshop could make them look similar. She says she’s the one you called.
Griz (aka: el Oso) 8)

"There are 2 theories to arguing with a woman ... neither works". - Will Rogers

Last Vacation at the Villa: Sunday, September 6th thru Tuesday, September 15th, 2015
MrGrizBear
Past Guest
Past Guest

Trips To The Villa: 11

Re: Outcall Etiquette Question

Postby Profman69 » Fri Aug 05, 2016 10:22 am

A bit torn here and one reason I generally don't do outcalls, except upon occasion with providers I have seen previously, and like the scenario mentions, when I am traveling. If I go to the location and its clearly not what is advertised, I can bail and not feel compelled to continue or guilty and need to leave some sort of donation. But when the girl shows up and it's maybe not her fault, but the operator/ad placement functionary, I would likely give her some cab fare. If she's independent and its way off in terms of what's advertised, I just say no thank you and get the hell out of here. Of course, the risk is a scene developing and your hotel security and/or police getting involved which, as a hobbyist who has been able to avoid that my entire career, I want nothing to do with. Removing that risk alone is worth the cab fare for the lady.

Profman...PARDEE On!
"Never go with a hippie to a second location...." Jack Donaghy

Next trip status - unknown (but working hard to make it happen)
Profman69
Past Guest
Past Guest

Trips To The Villa: 2

Postby DominicanPete » Fri Aug 05, 2016 11:09 am

Send her on on her way with no cab fare.

I then break something in the hotel room and ask hotel management for a room change so I'm not there when her management comes over.
dominican pete's trip of a lifetime
DominicanPete
Past Guest
Past Guest

Postby Pica » Fri Aug 05, 2016 2:01 pm

Right on Bong Jovi right on. I made that mistake once and stayed in the room when their management did come by fortunately I was a little more intimidating to them than he was to me so there was no physical altercation. But yes spoken like a true professional my brother.

Fish On! Pica Out!
Let's walk down the hill and fuck em all.
Pica
Past Guest
Past Guest

Trips To The Villa: 13

Postby cotter » Wed Aug 31, 2016 11:38 am

This problem of bait and switch seems to be common in the outcall business. I have had it happen to me twice. And talking with other friends they also
had it happen to them. Give her cab fare and send her on her way. I like the idea of changing rooms. Good one.
cotter
Past Guest
Past Guest

Postby Profman69 » Wed Aug 31, 2016 1:33 pm

The ongoing challenge with being a hobbyist, finding good talent that stays that way. I generally only do outcalls when I am in an area away from home, either on business or pleasure travel. I go to Reno frequently and over the years I have found it VERY difficult to find a quality, repeatable provider. There are one or two that I have yet to be able to connect with that I think might be, but the fact I haven't been able to get them hooked up for an appointment may being saying otherwise.

It is risky trolling the local ads in Backpage or CityVibe, etc. and you REALLY need to be careful. Generally speaking ads that have really hot pics and sound too good to be true are exactly that. They are scams, bait and switch or flat out LE traps.

I tend to limit my search to ads that have what appear to be honestly self taken photos. Even those can be deceiving. My last trip to Reno I got an outcall from one of the girls that had been in the mid range of possibilities. Her ad had just a few self taken photos and her assets looked reasonable in those photos. She showed up and was just generally dumpy. Big gut, saggy tits, not even an attempt at makeup. The price was acceptable but her menu was limited.I was not interested in her much once I saw her so I settled for a limited service and sent her on her way.

Now, in my own hood, I have been able to develop some very solid, high quality, excellent skill set providers. I am in the South Bay area of San Francisco so if any brothers want a high quality referral I would be happy to work that out. Of course, you may wish to save those funds and add them to your MWV travel kitty!

Just goes to show you that we have to be vigilant in our standards and also in exercising caution. Be safe out there!

Profman...PARDEE On!
"Never go with a hippie to a second location...." Jack Donaghy

Next trip status - unknown (but working hard to make it happen)
Profman69
Past Guest
Past Guest

Trips To The Villa: 2

Return to Poolside Chat