This guy had one hell of a trip

Grab a Polar Ice and sit by the pool. This is the place to chat about any topics not related to the villa. Share your jokes, news, thoughts on sports, and links to interesting Web sites.

This guy had one hell of a trip

Postby DominicanPete » Tue Jul 26, 2016 5:47 pm

Someone sent this to me today and it was a pretty entertaining read. I think you guys will like it.

No doubt the guy had an amazing time and the trip he took to Mexico helped him over some of his depression issues. The narrative is just fantastic.

http://postgradproblems.com/exclusive-d ... d-cocaine/
dominican pete's trip of a lifetime
DominicanPete
Past Guest
Past Guest

Re: This guy had one hell of a trip

Postby Profman69 » Wed Jul 27, 2016 11:36 am

Wow.... that read makes me think a lot. Not that he didn't really live in a miserable situation especially in his early years. But what hit me is that anyone, no matter what their personal circumstances can believe that it's just not worth it. Of course to discover it is in the fashion this guy did is just epic. I've been to TJ many times when I lived in SoCal and have seen the Zebras, hell I've even seen them in the shows with women. TJ can be a wild place and there is lot's to discover there. You can buy just about any drug you want.

Thanks for sharing that dominican pete, I would never have read it otherwise.

Profman...PARDEE On!
"Never go with a hippie to a second location...." Jack Donaghy

Next trip status - unknown (but working hard to make it happen)
Profman69
Past Guest
Past Guest

Trips To The Villa: 2

Re: This guy had one hell of a trip

Postby Pica » Wed Jul 27, 2016 10:20 pm

Well my brother I have to say that's one hell of a read. And except for a few minor changes I could say that my first trip to the villa was about the same kind of deal that actually turned my life around I don't know that I was headed directly for the big pill but certainly slowly and deliberately. I certainly see how this guy was able to turn it around once you have experienced what life can really be like then you really want to live. So thanks for sharing that story. Maybe that'll hit home with some other fence Rider who aren't sure what they want to do. TJ is one place been there done that also. But now there's no other place for me then MWV!

FISH ON! PICA OUT!
Let's walk down the hill and fuck em all.
Pica
Past Guest
Past Guest

Trips To The Villa: 13

Return to Poolside Chat