There is a new Sheriff in the Villa

General Information Posted by the Board Administrators and Forum Moderators.

There is a new Sheriff in the Villa

Postby compwiz » Mon Jun 06, 2016 4:52 pm

I have just finished my first two weeks as officially the “Villa Manager”. It has been interesting but I think it was very successful. I have a different perspective having been a guest here for 5 years. I know what most are looking for and how to provide it. Those of you who have been coming here a while, you remember what it was like years ago. The guest is KING and should be treated as such!
I have already had many positive discussions with the girls here and hope to see some new attitudes. I am also looking at a few new girls that hopefully will be coming in the next few weeks. I think it is time for some new faces and fresh attitudes that are not tarnished from having been here years and losing that spark and how to properly treat our guests. So, for those of you newbies… your in for a treat. For those of you old veterans, I hope you find it like it was on your first trip here.
BOMBA
compwiz
Site Admin
Site Admin

Trips To The Villa: 2

Re: There is a new Sheriff in the Villa

Postby Profman69 » Tue Jun 07, 2016 11:04 am

Bomba, you are and always have been THE MAN in my book. You made my first stay a memory that will last a life time. I'm looking forward to working with you as a guest! All the best mi amigo!

Profman...PARDEE On!
Profman69
Past Guest
Past Guest

Postby Pica » Tue Jun 07, 2016 11:14 pm

Congratulations are in order finally. I know there's not a lot of talk about this for quite a while and now I'm so glad to hear it's finally being implemented. So anybody now that's out there riding the fence it's time to pull that trigger because what Bamba at the wheel this place is going to be a hell of a ride waiting on my brother!

Fish On! Pica Out!
Pica
Past Guest
Past Guest

Trips To The Villa: 13

Postby Hotwings » Thu Jun 09, 2016 3:53 am

I arrived on Bomba's first day as "manager. I have to applaud his efforts to make everything go smoothly. Bomba, you hit the ball out of the park! Thank you!
Hotwings
Past Guest
Past Guest

Postby bomba » Thu Jun 09, 2016 8:26 am

Thank you HotWings... I enjoyed getting your feedback on the way to the airport. I wish I could make everyones stay as enjoyable as yours was. But unfortunately it is not possible to please everyone.. some will just never be satisfed. But I will do my best.

I have one brand new girl coming here next week and one other waiting to come... so keep your eyes out for "Girls of the Week". I know how everyone wants photos, photos and more photos. So I decided to start putting up photos of the girls here that week. Make all the comments you like and then for the next week we will delete that thread and start over. This way the photos are always at the top so you don't have to scroll down to find them and it is current for that week or weeks only.
bomba

Postby bomba » Thu Jun 09, 2016 8:36 am

And speaking of trying to make everyone happy. I know it is not always possible but it is my desire. There is always room for improvement and change. I hope the subtle changes that are being made will add a little something to make this place more enjoyable for everyone.
Last edited by bomba on Thu Jun 09, 2016 3:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.
bomba

Postby mrdave+ » Thu Jun 09, 2016 10:05 am

Was a first time visitor last week and met Bomba in his new role.
Had never met him before. After my week i consider him a friend.
He did an awesome job and made my first, and not last, visit totally enjoyable and memorable.
Of course the 3 girls i hung out with -- Melanie, Gercy and Mia -- had a lot to do with that as well.
Will be posting a short trip report and some pictures shortly.
Thanks Bomba!
mrdave+
Past Guest
Past Guest

Return to Announcements