HALLOWEEN 2015

If you have comments about your trip, this might be a good place to put them out in the public. You must be registered to post, but anyone is welcome to browse. Anything that you don't want public should be posted to the Member's Only Trip Reports section instead.

HALLOWEEN 2015

Postby Pica » Thu Oct 22, 2015 12:34 am

Alright alright alright! Who's coming for Halloween baby! We need to see who's coming and what's your going to be! Magnum is going to try to stream it live again! So fellas let's put it out there who's going to be what and what you going to be doing! Cuz this is the time for all the PARDEE PEOPLE to light it up and see who's doing what! This is the time to let it shine! So, who's up for what the fuck!

Fish On! Pica Out! i
Let's walk down the hill and fuck em all.
Pica
Past Guest
Past Guest

Trips To The Villa: 13

Re: HALLOWEEN 2015

Postby rtravis1979 » Thu Oct 22, 2015 4:57 pm

Gladly I can say I'll be making the trip,down for the Halloween bash... As for my costume... I'll be dressed up as a "drunken rocker" with my "dick" hanging out.... Party on Wayne, Party on Garth.....
Stay Classy Gentlemen!!!

rtravis1979
Past Guest
Past Guest

Trips To The Villa: 3

Postby Pica » Thu Oct 22, 2015 5:15 pm

Ok rtravis that's one heard from. But seriously guys let's not duplicate costumes. Yall really dont want 3 Popeyes and 2 Fred Flintstones it just confuses the girls lol. So come on this is all going to happen in about a week let's hear who's going to be what. Because I think Magnum is going to try to stream this stuff again you want to put your best costume forward.

Fish On! Pica Out!
Pica
Past Guest
Past Guest

Postby Profman69 » Thu Oct 22, 2015 5:34 pm

Fuck! All this Halloween talk is making me nuts.... I will have to be satisfied with catching it on the net however that goes. I am pleading to all of you who will be there for Halloween to please, please, please provide detailed members only reports once you get back. I promise I will be patient but I am begging you to help this poor VWS junkie!
"Never go with a hippie to a second location...." Jack Donaghy

Next trip status - unknown (but working hard to make it happen)
Profman69
Past Guest
Past Guest

Trips To The Villa: 2

Postby magnum » Thu Oct 22, 2015 7:15 pm

All right. All right. All right. The ROLL CALL for Halloween is ( are you ready ?) ............Travis ( The Flasher), WoodEye ( The Canadian Cop),

Colin ( The Old Viking ) remember Wynn ? , Paul ( The Surfer Dude), Bomba ( Costume unknown at the is time), ANON ( Costume still unknown).

MAGNUM ( David Rackem , famous pirate with his pet rat Robbie).

It looks like 22 chicas in their sexiest and most revealing costumes. And , as always, our bartender Ronaldo . And maybe a waitress in short dress with

no panties ( we hope).
magnum
Management
Management

Postby Pica » Thu Oct 22, 2015 7:23 pm

Magnum, say it ain't so! Wynn is really coming back?
Pica
Past Guest
Past Guest

Postby Profman69 » Thu Oct 22, 2015 8:00 pm

OMG! 22 chicas!!!! I am going nuts..... Someone please post a list of all chicas in the members only side so I can fantasize appropriately....

I will be waiting for updates from everyone involved. My deposit for Halloween next year will be in place before the end of 2015, thereby keeping the commitment I made in the gauntlet I threw down in another post.
"Never go with a hippie to a second location...." Jack Donaghy

Next trip status - unknown (but working hard to make it happen)
Profman69
Past Guest
Past Guest

Trips To The Villa: 2

Postby magnum » Sat Apr 09, 2016 9:13 pm

Wellll. I came across Pica's question about Wynn. He was NOT here last Halloween but we had Colin , another great guest from the UK as the horney viking.

Now , we are looking at the guest list for HALLOWEEN 2016 and guess what !!!!! We have 5 guests reserved now with deposits . AND WYNN IS ONE OF THEM !

So , any of you out there that are still just thinking about it you should step it up. There are only 3 spots left ! Imagine WYNN the horney viking , balls and all !
magnum
Management
Management

Postby rtravis1979 » Sun Apr 10, 2016 12:25 am

Sounds like a wonderful guy looking forward for the chance to meet him.... :D
Stay Classy Gentlemen!!!

rtravis1979
Past Guest
Past Guest

Trips To The Villa: 3

Return to Vacation Comments