Boards are Quiet??

If you have comments about your trip, this might be a good place to put them out in the public. You must be registered to post, but anyone is welcome to browse. Anything that you don't want public should be posted to the Member's Only Trip Reports section instead.

Boards are Quiet??

Postby bomba » Tue Dec 23, 2014 3:58 pm

What is going on??
No chatter on the boards.
It's much tooooo quiet...

I know there are guys out there with information, reports to post and pictures to send in.
Don't be selfish... spill the beans... show us those photos!!
Your pictures, your comments or your trip report may make the difference in someones decision to go or not go.
Remember what it was that finally made you go for it?
Help out the next guy!!!!

The same goes for that guy sitting on the fence, afraid to jump in and just go for it... you know who I am talking about... YOU.
Don't be afraid to ask questions here.
There are a lot of guys with a lot of experience and they would be happy to answer your questions or help you make that decision to JUST DO IT.
bomba

Re: Boards are Quiet??

Postby GreenMan » Sat Dec 27, 2014 12:49 pm

Yes it is quiet on here as my first trip "slowly" approaches. Is this the calm before the storm? I will be boarding Tuesday morning at which time my vacation begins for me. When I return the following week I want to be able to post :mrgreen: MY VACATION :mrgreen: . The last time I was in Hispanola was for Papa Docs funeral and after that on over to the DR. 1970 or 1971? I am very eager to see the changes in the DR since then. It appears that many changes for the good have taken place there with the passage of time from what I have been reading. The beauty and diversity of the of the islands has always fascinated me and I am glad that I am having the chance to return for a short time. And for those of you on the fence, take the plunge, pull the trigger, jump in with both feet and embrace all the diversity and culture the globe has to offer. See you Tuesday afternoon Magnum and I hope a cold beer will be waiting.

PARDEE
GreenMan
Past Guest
Past Guest

Re: Boards are Quiet??

Postby Pica » Sat Dec 27, 2014 3:21 pm

Couldn't agree more! Come on guys. 007, Al Capone, and the infamous Salvaje. I know y'all got the latest pix and stories!!!

Give it up! Some fence sitter is just waiting for the most recent "dope" on what's happening!!!

The new year is upon us! Share the wealth, and maybe we will see some more newbies become old hands, like yourselves! Happy Holidays!

Pica Out!
Let's walk down the hill and fuck em all.
Pica
Past Guest
Past Guest

Trips To The Villa: 13

Return to Vacation Comments