Rookie trip 12/29 - 01/05

Put Trip Reports For Public View Here

Rookie trip 12/29 - 01/05

Postby jsuriel78 » Sun Jan 22, 2017 7:27 pm

First of all one sure thing. This was my first trip, but it will not be my last. I had a great week, I felt so great and relaxed as I have never thought could happen.

GENERAL CONSIDERATIONS
All the girls are super, for real. They all looked great. I had the opportunity to have intimate time with 12 of them and I did not have any bad or so and so experience in bed. They were all at least very good and the average level of satisfaction you have is light years better than what you can find in our countries spending 10 times more…
They all really enjoy sex, they are hot, obviously, they are there for the money but they genuinely want to give and receive pleasure as much as possible. I had a couple of sessions, which i think were the best sex I have ever had.
I enjoyed very much the fact I had from four to at least one other brother there. Exchanging impressions and ideas with other clients is always great. And it’s good as well to share expenses and therefore having the opportunity to bring more girls out for day or night activity. I think that bringing the girls out of the villa is really important to create more feeling with them and this pays dividends once in the bedroom. Moreover, going out at night is a delight itself as you have all the girls dress up and looking spectacular.
What else? The villa is beautiful, supremely located in front of the ocean (I miss so much the sound of the waves…). Indiana, Joel and all the personnel in the villa are always available for any request or support. Room were spacious, cleaned every day and you have clean towels every day as well.
Food is good, beer is never ending and you have any kind of alcoholic beverages available. Vodka with cranberry juice is the “official” cocktail of the house.

CONCLUSIONS
Clearly, this is not cheap, and you cannot be cheap once there with the girls or the personnel. But it is worth every penny.
If this is not the paradise, it is really close.
It was one of the best weeks of my life.
So, and i say this to people which are considering the trip but are still undecided, don't waste other time and book your trip tomorrow!!!!
jsuriel78
Past Guest
Past Guest

Trips To The Villa: 1

Re: Rookie trip 12/29 - 01/05

Postby Profman69 » Mon Jan 23, 2017 1:01 pm

Thanks for sharing jsuriel78. I think you're spot on. However, while you can spend quite a bit most of that comes in the form of extracurricular activities and additional pardee times. I have done the research and by a wide margin MWV is a significantly better value that any other similar hosting company. Even in the DR.

There are places that import Euro girls rather than have solid local talent. There are places that have local talent as well. All of these places start at >$1K per night and you have only one companion for a 24 hour period. For me the greatest and most enticing factor that made me a devotee of MWV is the choice feature. Yes, I can choose which girl I want to be my overnight. But more importantly I can choose from a number of different girls during the day, whether that be morning, afternoon or evening. I can choose to be with two, three or more girls at the same time.

When I did the math originally I looked at it this way. It's roughly $530 a day and that includes your food, drink, awesome location, accommodations, housekeeping, laundry, everything INCLUDING your overnight girl every night. That means I have $470 or, at $60/pardee, almost 8 pardees (actually 7.8:) a day before I am hitting the cost of these other resorts, which by the way do not include food, drink , etc. It's pretty much a no brainer when you run the numbers.

Now, we are all from different socio-economic circles and ones mans value of the dollar will differ from another mans. On my first trip I average 6 parties a day. But I planned for 10 the next trip and I stayed an extra two nights. So, because there are options, because the cost/value ratio is so good and because you can have different girls all day and every night, pretty much nothing compares to MWV.

I can't wait to get back. Making hard choices to invest in my business while finally paying off YEARS of negative life circumstances means it could be a while but there is no question. Once I get things back in ship shape ther eis not a single place I will consider except MWV.

I am glad you made the trip and that it was a good time. Here's hoping you will get back. Those girls can steal a piece of your heart right? I SAID A PIECE...NOT THE WHOLE THING!!!!!!

Profman...PARDEE On!
"Never go with a hippie to a second location...." Jack Donaghy

Next trip status - unknown (but working hard to make it happen)
Profman69
Past Guest
Past Guest

Trips To The Villa: 2

Postby jsuriel78 » Mon Jan 23, 2017 1:55 pm

Hi Profman.
Thanks for you reply!
It was not my intention to give even the most remote negative connotation to my review. I reaffirm that i had the time of my life there and i suggest to everyone to book immediately!
I was mostly meaning that this is not a vacation i could afford every month (even if i would!!!). But i will work hard to make it happen at least twice a year from now on. I totally agree: there is not a single place I will consider except MWV.
Anyway, thank you for you research, which confirms once more why MVW is the best place in the world and no other place is even close.
As you said, the formula they use (choice of girls during the day and one overnight) is absolutely fantastic!!!!
And next time, like happened to you, i will for sure raise my budget for daily pardees and extra activities :D :D :D :D.
I hope you can be back there soon!
PARDEE on!
jsuriel78
Past Guest
Past Guest

Trips To The Villa: 1

Postby Profman69 » Mon Jan 23, 2017 5:12 pm

no negative connotation at all!!!! My bad if that came across.

I know that there are people who look around at these other places and so thought I share my thinking. It just happened to be in response to your report. To everyone, please le t me make it clear, MWV is hands down the best place to take an erotic, companion oriented vacation. From every perspective!

Profman...PARDEE On!
"Never go with a hippie to a second location...." Jack Donaghy

Next trip status - unknown (but working hard to make it happen)
Profman69
Past Guest
Past Guest

Trips To The Villa: 2

Return to Public Trip Reports