Newbie Trip

Put Trip Reports For Public View Here

Newbie Trip

Postby kalel34 » Wed Mar 09, 2016 3:51 pm

I returned from my first trip a couple of weeks ago. Generally, I am not somebody who posts or is too active on boards but when Magnum says on the way back to the airport, "the only thing I ask is that you take a few minutes and post something for the next guy"...what choice did I really have. So i gave him my word and here I go.

I started my trip like I would have to imagine many, many guys have in the past. I mix of "oh, lord what I am doing" (Imagine a really excited/positive inflection in my voice) and "oh, lord what I am doing (imagine a really scared/nervous inflection in my voice). My original trip was cancelled thanks to the blizzard in DC, but I worked with Magnum to get it rescheduled. I have to say first and foremost, he is a class act and really takes care of the people visiting his villas. I know it has been said many times on the boards before, but want to make sure I echo those comments because he really is top notch.

The day finally came for the trip to start. Flight was a breeze and I landed in the DR. Wasn't sure what to expect. I came out of the airport to about 30 people holding signs, trying to talk to you, trying to give you a ride - basically working to get a tip. Little overwhelming. Was looking for a tall guy who is always smiling. That is the description I was given of the driver. Nobody like that fit the description. Started to get worried. I did see a tall guy with a very serious looking face holding a sign with my name on it (by the way, I never saw this guy smile - just a heads up). I went over to talk to him and yep, he was my ride. Now at this point, I was thinking what have I got myself into. Not sure if anybody else had this worry their first trip, but I definitely had the thought go through my head that this whole thing was a scam to get you to the DR with a pocketful of cash. Inner dialogue again here, "stupid americans" kept going through my head in a nefarious spanish accent. Luckily, another guest arrived at the same time so my apprehension eased, a little. I got in the van and off we went. Now I would like to say at this point, it was glorious from here. Nope. We drive through town to get money exchanged and get some vitamin C. Until you experience that ride, I really can't explain it. We stopped to exchange money and we parked in a parking lot. I gave the driver $400 American and he walked away. Me and the other guest are standing in a parking lot alone. Again, "stupid americans" rolling through my head. He is gone for at least 15 minutes but then he shows back up. All good. We drive a little further and before you know it he is pulling into a little side alley. Nothing marked, no real signs I saw. Again, inner dialogue, "well, it looked really good on the website. This should make an interesting story for people to tell back home". But, as I am writing this post, it clearly turned out all for the good. And when I say "all for the good" I mean "all for the very, very good".

I am not going to go through a blow by blow (pun intended) of my trip. Everybody's trip will be different as I think the other trip reports make clear. I did a little bit of everything. 1 on 1, 2 on 1, 3 on 1, horse back ride, time in the pool, walk on the beach at night, lunch at Wilson's etc. Couple of things I took away from this place though that are worth sharing....

First, what I really took away from the trip more than anything, is just how real it all is. These girls are not actors. All the girls have different personalities. Some you will get along with and others you won't. They are going to talk in Spanish (very fast) and you are going to see all of them look at you...sometimes point. You are not going to understand what they are saying. 9 - 12 girls hanging out together for a full week with you and two other guys. Yep, they talk - they probably compare. Found out later that they pretty much share everything. DEAL WITH IT. Check you insecurities at the door and have fun. Took my until day 3 to figure that out, unfortunately.

Second, the name of the website, "My Wild Vacation" fits perfect. This place is crazy intense. The best way I can describe it...Imagine the days of college parties where the sorority girls show up in number because it is THE party. Dressed fine and looking to impress. Now imagine that same party, but you have a magic word that will get any of them that YOU want to do whatever it is YOU want. Hard to believe, right? Well that is this place. I was in the villa less than 15 minutes and I had four girls surrounding me, hands and mouths everywhere. I was trying my best to talk to Magnum and I had one girl pinching my nipples so hard I thought I was going to have to tell her to stop, another one sitting in my lap grinding me, one whispering in my ear, and a fourth holding a beer for me. This was in the first 15 minutes. It really doesn't stop the whole time you are there. Day two, I am with a beautiful girl in my room. Getting ready to have some fun. I reach for the lube. Yep, always the gentleman. She laughed at me. Took the lube and tossed it saying, "No necessito, No necessito". Was awesome knowing she really was interested and ready to go, but the lid popped off when she tossed the lube and I had to clean it up real quick which sort of dampened the momentum. 3rd day with a different girl having fun. Now I connected with this girl, she was sweet, great kisser, awesome body, and always ready to go. I am only 41 years old and in pretty good shape, but I could not keep up. At one particular point, she left a nice scratch on my back and 3 marks on my neck as she was biting me. Later she said she was sorry but didn't want to scream and have others hear. Not a problem, but I haven't had a hickey since 6th grade. That was fun to try and keep hidden for a week when I got home while I waited for it to go away! This place is not for the faint of heart, fortune befriends the bold. Again, I learned this a little later in my trip and as a result had more than one of the girls refer to me as "timido" early on. Don't be that guy if you can avoid it. You and the girls will have more fun. Lesson learned for next time.

Lastly, you must take control of your vacation. The girls really want to spend time with you. They really want you to have a good time. They really want to have 5 on 1's all the time if you let them. I don't know about you, but I thought that would be awesome. I got there, started to play and realized it wasn't my style. I much preferred the 1 on 1's. Not sure what that says about me, but with these girls 1 of them is all I could handle. You have to be OK saying No and you have to be willing to say it over and over again. One night (4th night I think) I had a fantastic time with my overnight companion before bed. Around 5 am, she woke me up with her wonderful backside on my frontside. We are both completely naked, and she is ready to go. When is the last time you got woken up at 5 AM (before sunrise) with a women in every sense of the word ready to go? This was a dream come true, but I was f"""ing tired. I told her to hit snooze and wake me in a couple of hours. What happened? Around 7, she goes and gets me a cup of coffee which I enjoy greatly and then we have a wonderful morning together. When is the last time you said No to a women and didn't have to pay the wrath of god later? I learned as the week went on the type of vacation I wanted this to be. Once I did and I took charge, everything went from really good to great. But, it is up to you to make that happen. Lesson learned for next time.

I could go on, but that pretty much summarizes it. It has been a few weeks since my trip. The memory that I have in my head that I can't get rid of is sitting upstairs at the villa, just me and one of the girls drinking beer in the afternoon. We were doing our best to have a conversation but more than anything else we were watching the ocean and feeling the breeze come in. I was completely satisfied in every sense of the word. We sat up their together for more than an hour, just enjoying the moment. Weird huh? Absolutely intense week. Pretty much checked off most of the things on my bucket list (yep, girl on girl no longer a dream). What I remember most though is that one quiet moment in the middle of the carnal storm that was my wild vacation.
kalel34
Past Guest
Past Guest

Re: Newbie Trip

Postby Profman69 » Wed Mar 09, 2016 5:00 pm

Kalel34 - What a frickin treat man! I had not seen you on the boards and forgive me if I missed some posts from you. It was so great to take a moment and check posts to find a totally unexpected first time trip report! It sounds like you had a great time (although, in all honesty, I could have used more blow by blow (returning the intended pun) detail but I totally get it).

On my first trip I had some very similar feelings. Joel was not at the airport when I got there and I had the internal voice chastising me for getting all the way there only to learn I had been taken. But he showed up in a few minutes and it was all good. It reminded me of the fact that I was going to be on "island time" during this trip. Something I learned about in Hawaii and Jamaica many years ago. I recall my nervousness stopping to exchange and hit the pharmacy as well. It's funny how quickly that fades when you make your first entrance to the villa and meet the girls.

Speaking of the girls, I totally agree with you. The girls are all different. They are individuals and it comes through. They fight with each other, laugh and sign with each other, the whole gamut. During my stay I saw them fight and I though, "o shit, this is going to seriously screw up the vibe" and then in a few hours they were past it. The individuality is part of what I love about the experience. I had totally different relationships with all of them during my stay. One in particular that I discovered I just really didn't like at all. And that was totally okay. Once I figured it out, I wasn't mean or anything but I also didn't engage with her on the pardee level.

I think I know the girl who brought you the cup of coffee in the morning. One of my favorite mornings went almost verbatim to the one you described. It was so unbelievable. Not something I would ever expect to happen in the West.

Really glad you took the time to write my friend. As Magnum says, do it for the next guy. Guess what? the next guy might be a repeat visitor that is under 90 days on his countdown and needs as much imagery as a newbie getting ready to book his first trip. It helps everyone, and it's why I participate to as high a level as I can on these boards. My next trip is in May and you helped this brother get through another week or two until the next report gets posted. I know there are more coming based on past conversations and I can't wait to read them (no pressure on anyone - I TOTALLY get what it's like to return to real life - just letting you know I'm looking forward to them).

Thanks again kalel34!

Profman...PARDEE On!
"Never go with a hippie to a second location...." Jack Donaghy

Next trip status - unknown (but working hard to make it happen)
Profman69
Past Guest
Past Guest

Trips To The Villa: 2

Postby Oreos123 » Wed Mar 09, 2016 10:50 pm

Kale134, you hit so many memories I had forgotten, not just of the villa, but life in general, and of note Profman is right posts help future alumni and club members.
I am glad you caught on and enjoyed yourself, I was pretty overwhelmed my whole 1st visit, it really wasn't until I was leaving I grasped the contrast from my DR life and reality - upon leaving I could hardly hold back the tears, and actually didn't, to quote Bomba "only the villa can bring a grown man to tears", awesome !!

When I first went away to college on spring break in Florida I met a girl from Toronto, got drunk at the Elbo Room in Lauderdale ran out on the beach lost her, my shoes, my wallet, and my car keys. Actually found everything in a little pile on the beach the next morning ( minus the nookie ). At least I got digits - a few months later drove from Michigan to Toronto to see the Lauderdale babe and wound up going to some campus party - 18 years old - dumb as a box of rocks, but at least this time didn't loose the babe, got back to her apartment only for her to tell me we can't do it, but we can do everything else. Well that has all night and awesome. Here's my point, at the villa I had a bum foot, seemed to loose my crap on the beach but Yosi gathered up my stuff, put it into a neat little pile, allowed me to go upstairs and drift off (no I didn't pass out) and some how wound up with a Chika - 40 years later got to relive a memory that turned out even better - I felt like a college kid - priceless.

Neat thing about the Villa I look back to 3 months ago and see falling for one Chicka - probably was not in my best interest (crap she looked like a high school girlfriend) and perhaps not fair to the other girls However I will be there in 63 days again (nope not counting) and get to do it again! Hope I have tears when I leave again - it's only when I'm gone or have to leave did I realize just how real (or un real) the experience is ----
Oh and no one at the Villa tells you can't do something;
Hey "polar bear jump in".
Image Since Last Trip

Image YIPPEE - can't wait.

"You must forgive my lips... they find pleasure in the most unusual places."
Oreos123
Past Guest
Past Guest

Postby Profman69 » Thu Mar 10, 2016 11:43 am

Looking forward to hanging in May Oreos!

Profman...PARDEE On!

Profman69
Past Guest
Past Guest

Postby MrB » Thu Mar 10, 2016 12:16 pm

Nice write-up Kalel34
It makes me excited and scared for my upcoming visit!
MrB
Past Guest
Past Guest

Trips To The Villa: 1

Postby Profman69 » Thu Mar 10, 2016 3:57 pm

MrB, that's just how it should be!

Be nervous, be excited, let yourself go with it when you get there. As you can see you have made a great decision. You just won't know how great until you are on your way home! While you are there in the midst of all of the unbelievable experiences you will disconnect from reality a bit.

You're under 10 days my friend! Time to lift off is almost upon you! Can't wait to hear about your adventures!

Profman...PARDEE On!

Profman69
Past Guest
Past Guest

Postby DominicanPete » Wed Mar 16, 2016 1:43 pm

Great write up. I appreciate your feedback on the trip and these reviews always give me something to look forward to on my first trip in July.
BongJovi's trip of a lifetime
DominicanPete
Past Guest
Past Guest

Postby Pica » Wed Mar 16, 2016 9:46 pm

Kal-El 34 man you got it right on brother ! Gotta say that's one of the best newbie trip reports I've come across in a long time. I think you now no that is real and that your life is now forever changed. I want to welcome you home my brother and hope to cross paths with you also one day. As now we are true Villa brothers !

Fish On! Pica Out!
Let's walk down the hill and fuck em all.
Pica
Past Guest
Past Guest

Trips To The Villa: 13

Postby TMBreezy88 » Sat Dec 03, 2016 4:30 am

Now that's what I'm talking about....your experience you shared and more specifically the way you framed your description of the countless first time impactful moments, officially tipped my interpretation and expectations of this otherworldly paradise into the non-fiction / realistic / tangible category. I've until just about the second paragraph have felt like this place, or any like it, is unreachable...no matter by plane, boat, car or if you had to hike through treacherous terrain and climb over an impassable mountain range...that I would never find or reach a place this enchanting...this necessary and desired. Like id have to take a spaceship there and cryo-sleep for light years cuz it's in a different unnamed galaxy. A place we don't deserve or only imagined in a day dream when your thinking of a place you could visit only after stumbling upon a lamp with a real creative, open minded, overly generous codependent genie that just real wants to make you happy. Like he's trying to get 5 stars on Yelp for his services. Ive dreamed of this place but I've also dreamt of flying, time travel and being in the NFL...all of which are exclusively reserved for dreams only. This is like the single/recently single males version of the unicorn...it don't exist. Well holy shit I feel like I just had a major revelation. I've been reading quietly and researching anxiously for awhile now and have not come out of the shadows until now. Thanks to y'all who do an awesome job at taking the time to pay your pleasure forward by sharing answers or opinions to real specific questions and giving someone paralyzed or scared to find enough courage to be bold and adventurous and have the same experiences. I recently ended the longest relationship I've had with a woman in my 32 years and it tore me to pieces. I've tried in all ways but one to put myself back together but have found no luck recasting my identity...which for most of my adult life was attached to someone else. It's frustrating and relentless, and when I don't feel suffocated from worrying about making the right decisions starting this new life, I'm hopelessly confused or unmotivated to do much of anything. I have had little to zero interest in anything other work...and I'm lucky I actually enjoy my career...the only thing I look forward to is football on Sundays. Luckily I've been vicariously living in make believe land thru you guys are your stories and finally realized my mind, body and especially my soul could use a reward and recharge like this. Kinda feels like I've been trapped in a cage and have been looking for the door that leads to a place where the colors are brighter, everything smells amazing and the food tastes like ambrosia. I don't know it's weird..all the things that make me, me are turned off or dialed down to almost mute. I've felt it out and thought about it a ton and I think 4-5 days in heaven could unlock this melancholic prison I feel trapped in. Idk I'm in my early 30's never married, recently single, no kids or obligations, no huge bills to worry about, decent career....wtf wouldn't I do this...cuz i got nothing to lose right? I plan on visiting in mid-late March. My best is March 11th so a beat/st Patrick's combo trip sounds so good right now. Is st Patty's day a good time in DR....is may or later a better time to go? I started cuz i wanted to give my muse Kal-El from Krypton a good look on his post....fav superhero btw...like contemplating House of El glyph (Superman logo) tattoo on my chest and wear a cape daily fav ha...I'll draw a couple things from the forum...it sparked a tidal wave of hope n excitement that I'll make plenty more great memories and that happiness don't just happen....most times you have to work at it, towards a goal that will be the cause of it,. I think this place is different....rules ain't the same...shoot, I wouldn't be shocked if the laws of physics collapsed as soon as you enter the property and time stops moving linearly. I think all the moments spent here are new foreign enhanced moments that your brain can only identify as joy. I bet all the qualia flying at you is impossible for you to filter and you get to enjoy every precious second uninterrupted by the normal stress we're used to reacting to. I bet it's super nerve racking....like next level anxiety...anticipation mixed with fear and danger to curiosity and self-doubt then in an instant a calm takes you over and your probably lighter then you've ever felt. From booking a res to your first cold poolside Caribbean tequila the whole process sounds like a freaking James Bond adventure.... Sean Connery JB for sure....so thank y'all for bein bold n brace and going without anyone to tell you it's ok first..and those who share so someone like me can grow the balls to pull the trigger and show up. Sorry so long of a post but I've held back for awhile now and it's been therapeutic actually haha. I live in metro Detroit so any advice on airlines or flights I need to connect too would be grateful...thanks fellas
TMBreezy88

Return to Public Trip Reports