Newbie Trip

Put Trip Reports For Public View Here

Newbie Trip

Postby NY69 » Sun Feb 07, 2016 2:23 pm

I'm far from an expert after 1 trip, a solo trip, but wanted to share so others can benefit from my experience as they plan and prepare for their 1st trip. I was at the villa last weekend, staying 4 days / 3 nights for a long weekend. I was up early at 4am to catch my flight. Between staying up late packing and being excited/anxious about the whole thing, didn't get much sleep the night before. Got a few winks on the plane after taking some Rx to help me sleep, but ended up arriving groggy and tired. Not rocket science, but looking back I'd recommend to 1st timers make sure to be well rested before and during your visit. Also, when you arrive at the villa, you might feel a bit grimy/sweaty from the flights/travel/etc and want to go directly to take a quick shower, but I think when I did, it was seen as rude. Probably best once you arrive to immediately grab a beer and meet the girls and get your first party under your belt (and perhaps get that shower with the girls to start the pardee off in a fun/sexy way).

After being dropped off at the villa, I met the owner Magnum and his wife, who run the business together. Magnum gave me guidance on how things work at the villa. The more one can listen closely and absorb everything he tells you, the better. His wisdom and direction is very helpful, though I find it easier to fully appreciate in hindsight after experiencing my 1st vacation. Some guests had to cancel last minute, leaving me the sole guest with 9 chicas. A good group with all types one might prefer. Don't think it's common, but I gathered it does happen occasionally to be the only guest, if not for the whole time, a few days anyway. It's easy to want to have tons of girls, but I now believe ~3 is likely ideal for me and probably most (at least when the only guest). I think I made a rookie mistake by keeping them all around. Again, listening to the guidance/advice of Magnum and his wife is likely best. The girls not only want to make money, but do look out for each other, and you'll always get encouragement from them to involve as many girls as possible in pardees and everything else.

While Magnum does give a quick lesson on how things work, I think having a returning guest staying at the villa is likely beneficial for newbies. It took till the end of the trip (and some post trip reflection) for me to feel like I've mostly gotten the hang of things. I'd recommend taking a good amount of time to learn Spanish before the trip. It's not necessary, but none of the girls spoke english, and the language barrier was a challenge at times. Had amazing 1st party, 3some with two beautiful chicas, leaving me feeling like the vacation had really begun. If one has never tried a 3some, this is the place to do it. All the girls seemed open and enthusiastic about it. Being with 2 or 3 girls (had another party, 4some later that evening) is something every man should try at least once. Warning, it's addictive...

So the girls want to show you a good time, but understandably are there to make money first and foremost. The best policy regarding if/when/how much to tip I'm still not clear on, but I have some thoughts I can share. So girls are not trapped at the villa or anything and can leave if they are not making money. Coming up with games, competitions like best lap dance with cash prizes/tips is a fun way to spice things up and keep the girls happy (happy girls = happy you). The no tipping policy of the resort I think is true in the sense that even if you never tip, you'll still get great parties. In hindsight, I've concluded it won't add up to that much, and it's advisable in some situations. Reflecting upon the trip, sometimes you need to chill/rest/recover between pardees. If you are in the main public areas with the girls, they'll want to get you in the mood for that next party, so sometimes it's probably best to rest in your room (they won't come in and wake you if you take a power nap or something). Again, not necessary, but if you hang out with the girls, whether a stroll on the beach, an afternoon excursion, or relaxing poolside or whatever and don't do a party, a tip to thank them for the extra attention is likely worth every dollar. If I return (probably will), I plan to make a tip budget in addition to a pardee budget.

Speaking of excursions, do not pass on a trip to the disco. The girls dress up and are very sexy dancers. Tons of fun. Easy to drink too much, especially if like me, it's easier for you to hit the dance floor after a drink or two. I drank too much, which lead to poor sleep and a hangover the next day. Not advisable if you want lots of parties the next day. Keep in mind, you don't really need to do much to dance with these chicas. The girls will sandwich you and grind away, so you can just stand between them, moving with them as you enjoy the ride.

I could write for days about the trip I suppose, but I'll end with some closing thoughts on my trip. It was a wild experience I'd recommend every man should at least try once. Conversational spanish is not required but I think it would have enhanced the experience a lot and I've begun studying a little each day. Tipping is not required, but I've concluded in hindsight it's important and not a big incremental expense. It's important to learn to say no to the girls or a party, and remember it's all about what you want. Don't feel guilty or anything, the girls will always push for parties and look out for each other by suggesting multi-girl parties so they all make money. Be firm and only do the parties you want. If taking one of two (or more) girls for a party, don't tell the girl(s) not in that party you'll do a pardee with them next even if that is what you fully plan to do. Might get the one girl to chill out with pressing for a party, but could lead to other girls losing interest temporarily knowing a different girl is "on-deck". Think I made that rookie mistake once or twice. Also, if you don't follow thru because you fancied someone else later, were tired or whatever else, she'll be annoyed till she gets that party, which is understandable. Again, I'd suggest to any newbie, listen and learn from Magnum and his wife (and veteran guests I imagine too) as following their wisdom and guidance likely is the best course of action, and remember it's about what you want to do.
NY69
Past Guest
Past Guest

Re: Newbie Trip

Postby Profman69 » Sun Feb 07, 2016 3:59 pm

Hey NY69 - well written and great learning and insight from your first trip. I learned the same essentials on my first trip last September. Don't for s second think that just because your giving insight on your first trip that the content is diminished. In fact, I would argue it's that much more important for any newbie thinking about making the trip.

I was probably over the top on my trip in terms of multi girl pardee sessions with as many as 5 at a time and learned the same thing you did. It's addictive and can burn your pardee funds faster than you might prefer if on an extended stay. I did the 7 day trip and am staying for 9 or 10 days in May.

Great point on making promises. It can create challenges (especially if you are in a 9 to 1 ratio of girls to you as the only guest)! I learned a ton from Magnum and from having the benefit of Bomba staying while I was there, which is why I try to give back as much as possible. What makes it hard is that we have never, ever, experienced anything even remotely close to what MWV is and it takes actually being there to get it. It is about you, the guest. Pardee only with who you want, when you want. Pardee only 1 on 1 or with as many as you want, but do so based on your desires. The girls will all try to help each other make money. Saying no is perfectly fine.

Really glad you made the leap and even more glad you gave back on th boards. Much appreciated brother!

Profman...PARDEE on!
"Never go with a hippie to a second location...." Jack Donaghy

Next trip status - unknown (but working hard to make it happen)
Profman69
Past Guest
Past Guest

Trips To The Villa: 2

Postby Pica » Fri Feb 12, 2016 1:35 pm

Alright NY 69, great first trip report! Your comments are well headed by any newcomers. I only have one concern to voice here and don't take this negatively. Everyone is allowed to do what they want at the villas. But the no tipping policy is in effect for a very good reason. As Magnum may or may not have explained to you. Once you start getting these girls they all talk to each other. Then they start expecting the propinas. So now the next person who was not planning to tip feels obligated by the chica. This also happens with giving gifts. I have had personal experience with both of these problems at the villa. For example having chicas come up to me and asked me where is my gift. Or how much are you going to tip me? These things should never come up between the girls and the guests. They know how much they get paid per party hour and how much for an overnight. So if you want to tip somebody tip the cook to the maids that's fine. But please please reconsider any type of formal tipping to any of the girls who work there. And I do believe T will back me up on this one hundred percent.

Fish On! Pica Out!
Let's walk down the hill and fuck em all.
Pica
Past Guest
Past Guest

Trips To The Villa: 13

Postby bomba » Fri Feb 12, 2016 6:20 pm

This is a very bad habit to start with the girls. Some guests already feel pressure sometimes from the girls aggressively asking for Pardee hours. We don't need to add to that, that now the girls will start asking for or expecting cash tips. If you want to give cash, have a lap dance party and give out your cash there. Or if you desire is to reward a girl in some fashion, take her shopping or to lunch. Give a gift at the end of your trip to your favourites. But please, do not tip cash for something they are already being paid for.
And the affection and playfulness they give you outside the bedroom is part of their job, not something they should be tipped for doing.
bomba

Postby rtravis1979 » Sat Feb 13, 2016 3:30 am

Glad you had a great trip NY69, and good insight on your report my friend, as for the tipping, I agree with Bomba, and Pica man, it's nice to give the girls all something special from time to time but, if it happens to often it gets to that "It's Expected" standpoint, I know as guys we all lose it from time to time when we are surrounded by beautiful ladies( you certainly had a tough one on a 9 to 1) but it's alright to say "NO" the girls can take it, they'll still treat you like a king no matter what, well man like I said good report and hope to here about many more from you.... Enjoy the paradise that is MWV, it always has something new to offer every time you stop down....
Stay Classy Gentlemen!!!

rtravis1979
Past Guest
Past Guest

Trips To The Villa: 3

Postby Profman69 » Sat Feb 13, 2016 2:46 pm

NY69 - I will let the guidance of the most experienced of the veteran brotherhood be the voice on this topic. As a member of this community I want to do everything I can to ensure it remains available and works like it does for the foreseeable future. I'd hate to have many of our favorite chicas get rotated out of availability because of inappropriate expectations. There are ways to make the girls feel special if you are compelled to do so, and I am. One of my favorite ways is giving them the treatment they want in the bedroom. I make absolutely sure that their needs are met when we pardee and believe me, when I ask them what they want and tell them to guide me to help them reach an awesome O, they dig it. And, they pay back in spades. Of course, lunches, dinners, disco, contests with prizes of money and gifts, and just gift giving to get things going in a group party situation (like lingerie to get a pole dance/naked strip/lap dance agenda flowing) are all good and they love it.

Profman...PARDEE On!
"Never go with a hippie to a second location...." Jack Donaghy

Next trip status - unknown (but working hard to make it happen)
Profman69
Past Guest
Past Guest

Trips To The Villa: 2

Postby primo » Sun Feb 14, 2016 2:23 pm

Excellente trip report. Your observations and recommendations along with Prof Mans are right on the money. I smiled when Prof Man said that
he communicates with the girls to ask what they like and they really appreciate that a man is more interested in pleasing them than in being
pleased by a woman. In latin cultures most men think about themselves first, and the woman later. Latinas are not accustomed to being pleasured.
This is good information to share with newbies making the trip to the villas. There are many little things that will make your trip the very best it can be.
primo
Past Guest
Past Guest

Postby Pica » Tue Feb 16, 2016 9:28 pm

Primo, couldn't agree more my brother! I found this out on my first trip to Venezuela at Margarita Island 10 years ago next month. I had one of the hottest little chiquititas I've ever seen, and I just couldn't wait to start eating that pussy. But I just started slowly was little kisses on the neck down to the titties slowly working my way down, and by the time I got there it was like Victoria Falls! I swear she screamed on every lick. And that was before she even saw my dick. She fucked me six ways from Sunday I've never had a better blow job and when it was over she thanked me before I could even get the money out. Told me that she had never had a guy treat her like that! So listen to the Brotherhood whoever is reading this it's a cultural thing. So it pays to give as well as to receive sometimes it pays even more

Fish On! Pica Out!
Let's walk down the hill and fuck em all.
Pica
Past Guest
Past Guest

Trips To The Villa: 13

Return to Public Trip Reports