My First Trip November 12th to 18th, 2015

Put Trip Reports For Public View Here

Postby Hotwings » Fri Nov 27, 2015 3:21 pm

Hi Guys,

I my face still hurts because of the non stop smile on my face since I walked up the stairs at the villa and felt OMG WOW!!!

The six ladies all came by to say hello and welcome me to paradise.

I tried to follow all the great advice on this board and it really enhanced my experience and fun!!
The travel and arrival were exactly as described with the stops in town for the supplies at the pharmacy. I bought both the real Vitamin C ($10) and the local generic ($2) a pill. The real ones are a more consistent formulation and easier to cut in half.

Magnum showed me to my the room and we settled up and was briefed on the basics and some wonderful words of advice. Had a quick shower and went out to main area for the games to begin.

I was only guest for the first three days and felt like a kid in a candy store. Where do I start?
I grabbed a cerveza and let the universe unfold it’s delights. What fun to suddenly feel like a rock star with beautiful women all over you wanting to be first in line. Selected two for my first “pardee” and it was wonderful.

With magnum’s guidance I chose wisely for my first overnight and wow. Perfect GF experience and she quickly became my favorite. This helped me forget about a very painful episode that occurred in my life during the last 18 months. Best therapy money can buy!!!

Day 2
I elected just to hang out and have some recovery time. Magnum showed me the new property and the plans which look awesome!

By late afternoon there was an itch that need scratching so off for another 2 on 1 “pardee”. and for overnight choose the last but not least beauty to enjoy.

Day 3

Late afternoon 2 on 1 “pardee” and a 10:30 pm trip to the disco nearby with 4 girls dressed up looking Hot and sexy with some wild twerking and dancing. Paid the bouncer to remove a “too friendly” patron near where we were partying. It is really fun to observe the people looking at our group and see the women’s heads shaking in disgust and the the guys thinking WTF.

The girls were hungry so we grabbed some pizzas across the street and headed back to the villa at 2:00am with Joel. Another wonderful night withy fav. Wow!

Day 4

Reinforcements! Yeah! Bomba arrives and later in the day Brylxi. Also four new ladies who were absolutely gorgeous and sexy. BAMM! The action was kicked up a huge notch.
Had another 2 on 1 in the afternoon with 2 of the new ones. Wow. The evening was an amazing time with tequila shooters and non stop laughs as the girls got a little crazy

Day 5

Bomba is very helpful sharing his experience and organizing the girls. We had a pole dancing party. Five or so ended up naked doing their best to bump and grind themselves into our laps. WOW. Thank you Bomba, I will be eternally grateful to you for that experience. Had a wonderful overnight with my second favorite.

Day 6

Had a nooner with Lily who is new but a lot of fun 1 0n 1
Brylxi and I took seven of the girls to Wilson’s in Joel’s van. Bad road! The chicas are afraid of the boat ride because they probably can’t swim but we were all laughing the whole time. The girls were all over us at the restaurant and we had some very strange looks from other people who were having linch there. It was hilarious!!

Back at the villa Fatima and KK promised a real girl on girl show so off we went for another “pardee” It was great fun and educational to watch Fatima go to it an give KK a big O. Then it was my turn!! Wow.

Brylxi and I organized a topless lap dance & BJ contest by putting some money in a pot. Tequila shooters helped get the festivities going. It was really fun!!!

Took favorite up to bed early and tried not to think about this being my last night.

Last day

Woke up and had a wonderful session before breakfast. Wow! Brylxi and I sat outside for breakfast with six ladies. It was really nice, two of the ladies were giving a me foot job at the table. Wow.

Had to depart at 1:00pm so chose my favorite for one last “pardee" before leaving for the airport.

Summary.

Wow! The whole experience was way better and more fun than I could imagine. I was getting over a separation from a 9 month marriage to a very toxic woman. This trip was the PERFECT remedy for that. I enjoyed every moment and detached completely from life back home.
It was just what the doctor ordered and I will repeat as necessary.
I will definitely be back very soon. Hopefully in January.
I still have the biggest smile on my face I have ever had. My face hurt for a few days because of all the laughing at all that happened. It was wild and crazy. I loved every moment of it.

Thank You Magnum!! Wonderful concept. Please don’t ever stop!
Hotwings
Past Guest
Past Guest

Trips To The Villa: 2

Re: My First Trip November 12th to 18th, 2015

Postby rtravis1979 » Fri Nov 27, 2015 4:02 pm

Great break down my friend, glad all the wonderful ladies made your time a unforgettable experience.... It's hard to remember all the details of a week long trip, hell even a short stay... We all have other things on our minds while we visit the villa, amd it's a great break to forget about what things we have happening in our real lives... Hell I'd say the doctor perscibed you the right medicine.... Cheapest medical bill I think I've ever had to pay... Looking forward to hearing more from you on the forums, and let the count down begin for your next trip to paradise.....
Stay Classy Gentlemen!!!

rtravis1979
Past Guest
Past Guest

Trips To The Villa: 3

Postby bomba » Fri Nov 27, 2015 4:50 pm

Great report... there is no better place to cure the blues....
Glad to hear you put all those small bills to use.. good job!!
bomba

Postby Profman69 » Fri Nov 27, 2015 6:34 pm

Hotwings - way to go! Sounds like you adjusted just fine and let that other shit go like you are supposed to. Bomba is the man and he made my first trip unbelievable. Can't wait to see that guy again and get things going crazy!

Welcome to the brotherhood!

Profman...PARDEE On!
"Never go with a hippie to a second location...." Jack Donaghy

Next trip status - unknown (but working hard to make it happen)
Profman69
Past Guest
Past Guest

Postby brylxi » Sat Nov 28, 2015 12:12 pm

Hot wings, it was great meeting you. Those chicas really know how to make life great.
brylxi
Past Guest
Past Guest

Postby Pica » Mon Nov 30, 2015 5:22 pm

DUDE! Great report. I feel you as far as "therapy" is concerned. The villas is the best "bang for your buck" pun definitely intended! All I can add is I think you did your homework on these boards and were able to put al this knowledge to good use. Being there by yourself is a blessing and a curse! I think you found that out! Anyway, keep coming back, it only gets better!

Fish On! Pica Out!
Let's walk down the hill and fuck em all.
Pica
Past Guest
Past Guest

Trips To The Villa: 13

Postby Hotwings » Tue Dec 15, 2015 12:41 pm

I made a trip to Montreal a week ago to visit an FAA/Transport Canada doctor for my semi annual pilot physical. I have known this doctor for 25 years and in June he asked me what was going on in my life because I was down. I explained and he advised me to get out of the bad marriage ASAP or else face financial and mental ruin. Three weeks later I did leave. When I had the physical last week he remarked about how happy and well adjusted I was in such a short time. I gave a brief explanation about my "DR Vacation" and he was amazed at the transformation. He even said "Repeat as Necessary", doctor's orders!

I still have a huge smile on my face and have made the deposit for my next trip. Hopefully around the beginning of February. I have already stocked up on a 1.75 liter bottle of Padron Silver. Any other suggestions for my second visit?
Number 2
Hotwings
Past Guest
Past Guest

Postby Profman69 » Tue Dec 15, 2015 1:35 pm

Nice! Doctor's orders!

Profman...PARDEE On!
"Never go with a hippie to a second location...." Jack Donaghy

Next trip status - unknown (but working hard to make it happen)
Profman69
Past Guest
Past Guest

Postby brylxi » Tue Dec 15, 2015 6:50 pm

Don't forget your razor hot wings!!!!
brylxi
Past Guest
Past Guest

Return to Public Trip Reports