Trip Report for July 11-17, 2015

Put Trip Reports For Public View Here

Trip Report for July 11-17, 2015

Postby bigj » Fri Jul 31, 2015 2:10 am

I apologize for the disjointed nature of this post, but my recent trip ended up being split into 2 pretty distinct experiences, the latter of which reminded me unfavorably about my previous trip in May. It's not that my May visit was unpleasant per se, but I could have enjoyed it much more if I'd taken a different approach. To that end, I figure it's worth pointing out the situation and my advice for dealing with it (I enjoyed the similar aspect of this trip MUCH more).

I'll start with that - the main issue I ran into in May was that I was there during an unfortunate transition time between other guests arriving/departing, and I ended up there for 3-4 days with 9 chicas. Now, while this admittedly sounds like the setup for the 8th grade fantasy of just about every guy I know, the reality proved to be less than ideal. The fundamental problem, of course, is that all of the girls want to make money, and so the politics of the situation can get a little tricky. While that may be no big deal to some guys, I - like most people - want everybody to be happy, and I don't relish confrontation (and I prefer a generally mellow atmosphere in general). That said, my best advice if that should ever happen to anybody else (and what I tried with great success this last trip) is this: don't worry about what chicas get pissed off at you. Unless you are lucky enough to be there with 9 chicas you find equally appealing, and/or you want to try to knock out 9 pardees (or 3 4-ways, or whatever) per day, I can just about guarantee somebody is going to be unhappy. Just be really sure that it isn't you - after all, your vacation is for YOU, not for them to make money.

Anyway, enough of the soap box - as I said, I found myself in essentially the same situation at the end of this trip: 9 chicas, 5 of which I wanted to get busy with in some fashion every day. And this time I didn't screw around trying to be diplomatic, I just made my plans clear in my pardee hour selection, and while one of the girls was openly hostile at one point (and another pretty much ignored me once she realized she wasn't going to be making any money from me), everybody else was just fine.

That was the second half of the trip - by itself it's debatable whether it would have warranted a post. With the first part, though, I felt like I had to post something, because it was pretty spectacular.

It started off with a little uncertainty - Magnum had told me before I arrived that there would be some brand-new girls, but I was surprised to see only new faces when I arrived. My experience with brand-new chicas has been limited, and had mixed results. There was one new girl among the 9 in May, and while she seemed like a very nice lady, she really didn't do much for me (and part of the political situation was that the other chicas were lobbying me on her behalf). However, this group could not have been more different: all very appealing, all very active and energetic, and no pressure from any of them.

Bomba was there when I arrived, and I learned that he had been at the villa with them by himself the previous day to get them used to the situation, and I was the official guinea pig. And man, was that ever a lucky break! These girls (Gersy, Angelica, Sheila, and Rosandy) were all great (some I would even say awesome or spectacular - that's a personal taste thing that I'm afraid I'm keeping to myself). After I got settled in, we were all hanging around on the patio. Once the music got going, Bomba prompted the girls to get up and dance, which they did, taking turns at the Pole, and also taking turns wiggling various body parts in our faces. After a while of that I made my first pardee selection, and off we went.

After coming back out with a huge grin on my face, we began to play a version of spin the bottle, though the rule if indicated was "tequila o ropa" (tequila or clothes - i.e., take a shot, or remove an article of clothing). Since the girls were all still in bikinis, it didn't take long before all were topless and 3 were completely naked. After a bit more dancing, another pardee seemed like a good idea, and once I emerged with the requisite grin I discovered the others were in the pool. I had my trunks on, but I was told they had to come off before I could enter - fair enough.

So, there Bomba and I were, middle of the afternoon, completely naked with 4 little hotties in the pool. The water was a bit chilly for them, so a couple of them cuddled up on either side of me to keep warm (rough life, I'm telling you...). There was various rubbing and grinding here and there, and all around a very enjoyable time (Bomba noted how glad he was that I'd arrived, saying it never would have happened with just him). Eventually we got out and were hanging out on the patio, and that was it for the notable events for the day. Then came the next one...

It started off tamely enough, just hanging out (my usual mode - Bomba had to leave early, so it was just me with the 4 of them). Pardee here, pardee there, another romp in the pool (though at least some clothes stayed on this time), but nothing really noteworthy. Mid-afternoon 2 more girls arrived, 2 of my favorites from earlier trips, Claudia and Bebe. It left me in a slight quandary as to how to allocate pardee time, but I elected just to stick with the first 4 for the rest of the day because they were leaving the following day. Well, you know what they say about the best laid plans...

After dinner was when things really got interesting. At one point the chicas cleared out the patio and put a chair from the dining table in the middle, and they had me sit down there. They took turns doing lap dances while the others paraded around the chair - very fun. After that died down, one of the girls sat down in the chair and jokingly demanded her turn - I went right over and did my best (though I'm sure thoroughly pathetic) Chippendale's impression for her, and all the girls loved that. A couple of others wanted their turn in the chair, and not long after that they decided my clothes needed to come off. Since I'd been naked with all of them before anyway (and I was the only guy there), I figured hell, why not? So after the dancing thing died down, somebody said OK, everybody naked into the pool - some I think may have been reluctant, but when it was suggested to me that we do a pardee with everybody, I agreed after very little thought. Even 3-ways aren't really my thing, and I've never gone more than that, but it was obvious to me that this was the right group for me to do an "everybody" with.

That cleared up any reluctance - soon after that, we had 6 chicas, completely naked, all in the pool. Not long after we all got in, I was a ways into the pool, and they all lined up around one of the edges, backs to me. To a chica they had their asses up in the air, giving me one of the most beautiful views I've ever seen, like the best buffet you've ever dreamed of. The water was again pretty cold, so the pool bit didn't last all that long, so we moved inside for the orgy. As I said, that's ordinarily not my thing, but this one was a lot of fun - everybody joined in and did their part, so overall a great experience.

The rest, as they say, is history - the new chicas went home the next day as planned (I did at least get to say hello to 2 of them before leaving later in the week - they'd come back in anticipation of new guests). Had a quiet day or two with Claudia, Bebe, and Carolina, then the other 6 I alluded to earlier arrived, and things got more chaotic. All in all, probably the best visit I've ever had down there - here's hoping the trend for awesome new chicas continues!
bigj
Past Guest
Past Guest

Trips To The Villa: 11

Re: Trip Report for July 11-17, 2015

Postby bomba » Mon Aug 03, 2015 9:30 am

BigJ.... great report.
Yes, it was fun and the new girls are fantastic!
They are energetic... want to have fun.. and are willing to do anything you want.
Like I have said before, you just have to tell them... "this is what I want to do?"

Sometimes it just takes a little work to break the ice... once you get them naked together once, it is very easy to do it again and again!!
And the tequila helps to lower any inhibitions they may have initially getting to know you.

Let me know when you are coming back again... I would love to be there for a day or two with you... you were a blast to hang out with.
bomba

Postby Wood Eye » Wed Aug 05, 2015 8:06 am

Hey BigJ! Nice report. Hope to see you in October. I'm just thrashing out dates with T.
Wood Eye
Past Guest
Past Guest

Postby bigj » Fri Aug 07, 2015 2:39 am

Thanks Bomba - it was great hanging out with you too. I don't think I can stand more than a couple hundred more days like that last one... :) That'd be pretty awesome if you, Wood Eye, and I could get together again for a couple of days in October - I'll be there Oct 10-16.

Wood Eye - I hope it'll work out we can hang together at the villa again (as noted above, my dates are Oct 10-16). I was struggling a little to keep up with you and Bomba last year, but I've since upped my game a bit. Always a plus to be able to learn from the masters. ;)
bigj
Past Guest
Past Guest

Postby bomba » Fri Aug 07, 2015 8:45 am

BigJ.. I'll be there and the water will still be warm enough for some more naked pool activities
bomba

Return to Public Trip Reports