Trip Report July 4th 2015

Put Trip Reports For Public View Here

Trip Report July 4th 2015

Postby ElGordo » Mon Jul 13, 2015 3:42 pm

Trip Report July 2nd - 8th

This was my first visit and was not disappointed at all from my first day of arrival to the very end. Let me start by saying the chicas are absolutely beautiful in person and pics do not do them any justice. I did make the mistake of falling in "love" with one chica for the length of my stay however the pardee's hours made up for this error. It was like having a girlfriend but allowed to play with others no questions ask. Her words exactly "You are on vacation and should enjoy yourself". I had the pleasure of pardee several times with the girl of the month (June 2015) and let me tell you this girl is hot! hot! hot!. Also had others like her during my stay at pardee hours.

Sam and I took all the chicas out dancing for one night and we had all the guys at the club trying to hit on our chicas. I read so many stories of this experience and this does happen and the chicas did not pay any attention to these advantages. We had our own private area and all the chicas dancing with us while the rest of the people looked on. All the chicas wanted both Sam and I and no one else - like having a mini-orgy experience live.The night ended with us jumping into the pool - clothing optional. What an amazing night! This was my first trip and will not be my last.

Magnum is amazing and the staff at the villa is exceptional. Thank you Magnum and all for a memorable experience.

For all the men and couples hesitate to take the plunge - "go for it! what are you waiting for!".
ElGordo
Past Guest
Past Guest

Re: Trip Report July 4th 2015

Postby Profman69 » Mon Jul 13, 2015 4:50 pm

Thanks for the trip report ElGordo!

My countdown clock for my first trip is now below 60 days and I can't wait. Reading your summary is an awesome reminder that this isn't just a dream!
"Never go with a hippie to a second location...." Jack Donaghy

Next trip status - unknown (but working hard to make it happen)
Profman69
Past Guest
Past Guest

Trips To The Villa: 2

Postby bomba » Wed Jul 15, 2015 5:07 pm

Excellent report ElGordo

Suggestion for the Disco (Ono's)
When they set you up in your little private area and you see the security guard there... tip him 500 pesos ($12) and ask him to keep everyone else away.
He will be more than glad to...
That way you don't have to worry about the other guys there and they won't get close enough to bother the girls either.
bomba

Postby ElGordo » Fri Jul 17, 2015 11:08 am

Profman69, make sure you pinch your self when you arrive at the villa and see all the beautiful chicas lined up in front of you. This is no dream but a dream that became reality...have fun and enjoy your stay. I am already counting the days for my return to villa this November...my dream will turn into a reality for a second time around this year. Woo-Hoo!
ElGordo
Past Guest
Past Guest

Postby ElGordo » Fri Jul 17, 2015 11:14 am

bomba, not sure what the name of the club was but yes, club provided a security guard for us and was awarded nicely for his services. Also, the bartenders where amazing and took care of all our needs.
ElGordo
Past Guest
Past Guest

Postby Profman69 » Fri Jul 17, 2015 5:50 pm

ElGordo,

I have been dreaming daily since I made the MWV discovery. It's funny..... late night, doing obscure data mining trying to find the ultimate solution for my "needs". I stumble across this website and think "that can't possibly be true..."

Well, every day the dream of the first trip is getting closer. Getting ready to break 50 days on the count down clock. Magnum has been awesome in helping me get setup. You and every other past visitor on this board has made the dream a reality. Real people helping other real people find the destination of a lifetime. Seriously it has been amazing everyday since I found the website. I check the boards all the time, have learned excellent etiquette and been able to set my expectations such that I fully expect to maximize the experience, in every way.

I have envisioned my arrival many times. From getting to meet Joel at the airport, to what the pharma/store we stop at will look like, getting to meet Magnum, the weather, the smiles on the Chicas faces and how it will feel to walk right into a dream!

I can't wait!!!!!!! :D
"Never go with a hippie to a second location...." Jack Donaghy

Next trip status - unknown (but working hard to make it happen)
Profman69
Past Guest
Past Guest

Trips To The Villa: 2

Return to Public Trip Reports