Newsletter #2 June 2004

News and Views from the Island
mywildva
Past Guest
Past Guest

Newsletter #2 June 2004

Post by mywildva »

Welcome to the month of June, and all I can say is I hope the weather where you are is better than here in the Boston area! June is NOT supposed to be highs of 50F. From what I hear, the Island is 85F and sunny.

Come see us any time at: http;//www.mywildvacationdr.com

----------------------------
There has been so much happening in the past few weeks I am not certain where to begin, so lets just JUMP right in.
Disclaimer

If you wish us to stop sending you this newsletter, PLEASE let us know. We don’t want you to consider us SPAM. If you would like us to send us to another email address, let us know that also.

PS Feel free to forward this to each and every one of your friends

A few years ago, I decided to get out of the high pressure job I had and I did something really stupid! I invested every cent I owned and a bunch I could borrow in opening up a specialty store in a town of 20,000 people. While I was in the business I learned a lot, and I made myself a promise. I promised that I would not promote a special occasion until 30 days before it was due. The thought of putting Christmas trees up in the second week of November or easter in February just bothered me.

With that said, I’m about to violate my “prime directiveâ€