hello...

General comments and questions. You must be a registered user to post, but anyone is welcome to browse. (Registration is free and open to all)

hello...

Postby rangerup69 » Wed Oct 04, 2017 11:14 pm

So I have been to the DR a few times and have been so disappointed. I actually just got back a few weeks ago. Uggh!! Stories I could tell but I am sure most have had same experiences at other places as well. I am looking for a very fun yet relaxing time. My work is high stress so don't need it while on vacation. So be looking around web and came across site. First, ladies look amazing and pics of resort do as well. So can a person have a lady with them for the whole trip? (24hrs)...I tend to like that part of the trips.
rangerup69

Re: hello...

Postby magnum » Thu Oct 05, 2017 3:49 am

There are typically 3 to 4 girls per guest at the villa the entire time of a guest's stay. Come on down and check us out. I am sure we can change your view of the DR.

Cheers
magnum
Management
Management

Postby BIG-E » Thu Oct 05, 2017 8:58 am

Its your vacation in paradise so I can't see why you can't have it your way. The reason I like the place so much is that there are many lovely young ladies all competing for your attention. Your not stuck with the same one if there is no chemistry with her. If you want some down time to take a nap you can do so. If you want to take one or more girls out for a horseback or ATV ride, lunch or dinner, or a day trip, you can do so. If you hang out in a common area the girls treat you like a king to get your attention. They want to get chosen. You can play a game with them and you never know what will happen. I have been to the villa 3 times and I have my reservation for visit number 4 for Christmas. So try it and you will be hooked too.
BIG-E
Past Guest
Past Guest

Trips To The Villa: 5

Postby rangerup69 » Thu Oct 05, 2017 4:25 pm

Sounds great. Definitely seems different from my past disasters at other places. I plan on booking soon. So which airport do you arrive at and what airline do you use I’m a big delta fan
rangerup69

Postby BIG-E » Thu Oct 05, 2017 5:17 pm

The airport that is close to the villa is POP, about 20 minutes away. Joel the driver will pick you up at POP for free. Joel will pick you up at other airports like STI for a charge. The best thing to do is contact MWV to find out what the charge may be from the different airports. Then check the airlines to which airports they fly to and the price of the flight. Add the two together and that's the one I choose. For example the flight to POP is almost $100 dollars more then STI. Add on the charge and its about the same or more.

For me its a direct flight, about 4 hours. I don't know where you are traveling from. There may be connecting flights or a layover. So you have to look at that too.

I usually fly United out of Newark. I have flown Jet Blue out of JFK. Jet Blue is a lot cheaper but the cost to get to JFK and back is about $300. Parking there is over $30 a day and tolls $31. If I go to Newark, EWR, its $63 round trip at the park and ride.

Check the arrival and departure times in the Dominican Republic. If you arrive or leave at 3 AM, I don't think there will be much of a lineup of fine young ladies there to great you.

So check the different airlines, to and from the different airports. Check the hidden costs like tolls, parking, gas and travel time and pick which fits you the best.

Any other questions, feel free to e-mail me.
BIG-E
Past Guest
Past Guest

Trips To The Villa: 5

Postby mntx66 » Thu Oct 05, 2017 8:06 pm

MWV is a fabulous place - particularly if you are there with a few guests :?
Throughout the day you can pardee with any available chica...$60. You can also have a pardee with more chicas at the same time - again $60 each. Pardees are typically 1 hour...At some point during the day you can pick your overnight companion...I usually wait until until the evening to make my selection.

My only complaint is the Chicas tend to disappear to their room when not involved in a pardee, but I truly hope Indiana has resolved this issue...

I will be in paradise during the 2nd week of January...Jump off the fence and make your reservation! Let me know if you will be at the Villa at the same time...

mntx66
Past Guest
Past Guest

Trips To The Villa: 2

Postby rangerup69 » Fri Oct 06, 2017 9:48 am

Thanks for all the responses. Its all been very informative. This place seems so awesome! The ladies in the pics look amazing. Definatley, different from my past experiences with other places. I even like some of the info on the boards about gift ideas for the ladies. I am submitting my vacation request for the upcoming year. So once that is done I am booking just not sure of dates
rangerup69

Return to General / Q&A