Discussion Board Activity

General comments and questions. You must be a registered user to post, but anyone is welcome to browse. (Registration is free and open to all)

Discussion Board Activity

Postby mntx66 » Sat Sep 23, 2017 7:10 pm

Dear Brothers,

I am trying to understand why nobody is posting anymore...

Please respond...

1 Too busy
2 On the fence
3 Have not been too the Villa yet
4 Poor experience at the Villa
5 Don't Care

Many thanks for all that respond...

mntx66
Past Guest
Past Guest

Trips To The Villa: 2

Re: Discussion Board Activity

Postby bouncer88 » Mon Sep 25, 2017 2:07 pm

I've been wondering the same. I haven't visited yet, but when I clear some things.... The lack of activity makes me wonder.
bouncer88

Postby BIG-E » Mon Sep 25, 2017 7:05 pm

I also can't figure out why the board is so quiet lately. I have been to the villa 3 times and I'm booked for Christmas / New years 2017-2018 for visit number 4. Last Christmas / New Years there was a full house of 5 guests all the time during my 9 day visit. As one guest would leave, another would arrive the same day. All the guests were great guys. The girls were fantastic. There must have been 12 girls at all times. As one girl would leave, another would arrive. Each one more lovely then the one before. So I have no idea why the board is so quiet.

And for you fisherman. My last visit I caught a BIG marlin. It must have been over 9 feet and way over 300 pounds. No one on the beach had a scale big enough. It was about a 3 1/2 hour fight and I won. I'm a big guy and the fish made me look small. Other trips I caught some Mahi-Mahi, Barracuda, and Whaoo. Nothing to big, maybe 25 pounds. On my next trip I'm planning on a few more days of fishing . So if anyone else wants to go, e-mail me and we can split the cost and get in a few more fishing trips. Fishing in the day and ladies in the evening. Now that's living.
BIG-E
Past Guest
Past Guest

Trips To The Villa: 5

Postby arcticman » Tue Sep 26, 2017 1:36 am

Are they still expanding to two or more villas during peak times?
Arcticman
arcticman
Past Guest
Past Guest

Postby BIG-E » Tue Sep 26, 2017 4:45 am

I don't know. Last year it was just Surf Rider during my New Years stay. All my past visits were at Surf Rider.
BIG-E
Past Guest
Past Guest

Trips To The Villa: 5

Return to General / Q&A