Alibi?

General comments and questions. You must be a registered user to post, but anyone is welcome to browse. (Registration is free and open to all)

Alibi?

Postby Revin » Thu Apr 27, 2017 9:43 am

Hello

I have been checking out this resort and others and have noticed some of the other resorts offer some sort of alibi service. Does mywildvacation offer a similar service?Have any married guest come up with a scheme that fooled their wives that they are willing to share?

After looking through boards for days all I can think about is planning a trip, but I don't want to have to file for divorce to do it.

Thanks
Revin

Re: Alibi?

Postby magnum » Fri Apr 28, 2017 3:28 pm

A lot of brothers use obvious alibis such as a golf trip or a deep sea fishing trip. I am sure others here have come up with much more ingenious alibis. Good topic!

Stay horny my friends!!!
magnum
Management
Management

Postby Nashdrummerboy » Sat Apr 29, 2017 8:09 pm

With no ball and chain attached to my ankle alibis aren't my specialty, but I can recommend at least one precaution.

If the company that provides your cell service covers the Caribbean, central and south America...be sure to disable the location service.

Even if you never use the phone, if it is left on, it will report its' location.

Unfortunately, there is nothing that can be done about the near constant grin you will return home with....:)
Nashdrummerboy
Past Guest
Past Guest

Trips To The Villa: 4

Postby BIG-E » Mon May 01, 2017 10:18 pm

I found out that you just tell the truth. I was looking to go fishing when I discovered MWV. What could be better then a few fishing trips and spending the rest of the time with the girls at the villa. So I took the chance and went for it. Best week of my life. I do have a girl friend and of course you know they ask questions. So I just told her the truth,

I just spent a week in paradise, went fishing, stayed in a private villa on the beach, pool, relaxed in the sun with lots of fine girls that couldn't get enough of me, each one more beautiful and more talented then the one before, different girl every night, so many girls, so little time, cook with lots of good tasty food, all you could eat, maid to do the wash and clean up, went out on the town, all the beer and booze you could drink.

Her answer would be ya-right in your dreams.

No one would believe there is a place like this on earth. Even my friends don't believe me when I tell them. So it works. In fact I'm planing my 3rd visit the first week of August. I told her its the best time of the year for marlin fishing.

I would bring 2 cards for my camera. One card with the fishing pictures for her and the 2nd card with the girl pictures for me.
BIG-E
Past Guest
Past Guest

Trips To The Villa: 5

Return to General / Q&A