Rogito returns!!

General comments and questions. You must be a registered user to post, but anyone is welcome to browse. (Registration is free and open to all)

Rogito returns!!

Postby Rogito » Sat Nov 26, 2005 12:34 pm

Rogito, the crazy Canuk from Toronto will be back Jan 18th - 25th, 2006. I'm hoping to initiate a few fellow Torontonians to Paradise, and start a whole new chain of addicted repeat offenders!!
So, in the meantime, keep the beers cold and the girls hot!!
See you soon (but not soon enough!)
Rogito!!
Rogito
Past Guest
Past Guest

Crap!!!

Postby therecklesswanderer » Sat Nov 26, 2005 1:36 pm

Oh, no a bunch of guys from Toronto.

I'm from Kingston myself. Same flight.

How freakin awesome is a flight direct from TO to Margarita? Amazing. And not even too expensive.

See you on the plane.
therecklesswanderer
Past Guest
Past Guest

Postby jackrabbit » Sat Nov 26, 2005 1:43 pm

I will be there 20-27
Larry (sniffing): "I smell something awful." Moe: "Yeah, well don't brag about it."
jackrabbit
Past Guest
Past Guest

Re: Rogito returns!!

Postby therecklesswanderer » Fri Jan 13, 2006 6:35 pm

Rogito wrote:Rogito, the crazy Canuk from Toronto will be back Jan 18th - 25th, 2006. I'm hoping to initiate a few fellow Torontonians to Paradise, and start a whole new chain of addicted repeat offenders!!
So, in the meantime, keep the beers cold and the girls hot!!
See you soon (but not soon enough!)
Rogito!!

Just a few more days....

Heading up Tuesday night.
therecklesswanderer
Past Guest
Past Guest

Just a few more days ...

Postby Rogito » Sat Jan 14, 2006 12:35 pm

yep ... just 4 more sleeps! and then no sleep for a week!! LOL!!
God, we have to be at TO airport at 5am on Wednesday.
See you in the boarding lounge!!
Rogito!
Rogito
Past Guest
Past Guest

Re: Just a few more days ...

Postby therecklesswanderer » Mon Jan 16, 2006 5:22 pm

Rogito wrote:yep ... just 4 more sleeps! and then no sleep for a week!! LOL!!
God, we have to be at TO airport at 5am on Wednesday.
See you in the boarding lounge!!
Rogito!

I'm not showing up till 5:30 at the earliest. At the check in counter. Screw that.

Did you get the 1st class upgrade? Its not too expensive, and I figure on a 5 hour flight it's worth it.
therecklesswanderer
Past Guest
Past Guest

Postby lk08 » Thu Jan 26, 2006 1:20 pm

Hey guys...when you get back drop a note and let us know the latest...Which ladies are currently there...good news, bad news? Just news.
lk08
Past Guest
Past Guest

Postby therecklesswanderer » Thu Jan 26, 2006 2:39 pm

lk08 wrote:Hey guys...when you get back drop a note and let us know the latest...Which ladies are currently there...good news, bad news? Just news.

Let me be the first to pipe in and say that the Canadian Rat Pack had a great time down there.

The ladies were all wonderful and I have nothing but good things to say, except that we had to leave.

The ladies were all in transition from what I understand, so they will be different than what we had there. But don't worry they are all great.

Other than bad weather for a couple of days, it was the perfect vacation.
therecklesswanderer
Past Guest
Past Guest

Postby Rogito » Thu Jan 26, 2006 4:11 pm

therecklesswanderer wrote: the Canadian Rat Pack had a great time down there.

The villa has always felt like "coming home", ... and the MWV home is so warm and welcoming. This was my fourth home coming! Whether the girls are brand new, or returning from 2 years ago, we have become good friends that will last me for the rest of my life! The warmth they showed me almost brought me to tears!!
I was also lucky to be with a great bunch of guys, and, although we didn't know each other before we went, the four Canucks particularly have formed a very close friendship.
The improvements to the villa have made more comfortable rooms, the new dining/meeting area seems more spacious, and the chef an great improvement since a year ago.
Thomas as always the caring host, the staff friendly and effective as always, the management efficient and most accommodating.
I guess my thanks go mostly to C who was my constant companion throughout, - I still keep looking around for her beautiful smile (and other parts well known).
Yes, the weather was pretty bad, the catamaran trip was cancelled (twice!), the Jeep on the safari broke down. But we still had a great time, and cannot wait to go back down and get back home - again!
Thanks
Rogito!
Rogito
Past Guest
Past Guest

Postby chickenfryer » Thu Jan 26, 2006 11:15 pm

I assume 'C' stands for Choco or Chocolate.
Am I right? :P
chickenfryer
Past Guest
Past Guest

Postby therecklesswanderer » Thu Jan 26, 2006 11:24 pm

chickenfryer wrote:I assume 'C' stands for Choco or Chocolate.
Am I right? :P

Those of us in the know will never tell.
therecklesswanderer
Past Guest
Past Guest

"C" is for ...

Postby Rogito » Fri Jan 27, 2006 9:42 am

chickenfryer, I didn't intend to be so cryptic, I just didn't want to create an anticipation/demand for a girl that I knew wouldn't be available. No, actually "C" is for Carolina (but none of the Carolinas in the "Profiles"). She told me that she was leaving the villa and returning to Valencia the same day that I left, and she will be going to Europe in a month or so. So it is unlikely that she will return to the villa (at least in the forseeable future).
It was interesting that while at the villa we got into discussions about how "hoggers" (those that pick and hold on to their girls) can piss off the "changers" (those that want to change girls every day). I did not go there with any plan either to hog or change, but as luck would have it I connected with Carolina instantly, and couldn't let her go (of course now I have the emotional baggage to contend with - remember the three day rule!!) and we both had to deal with the dreaded "Celosa". I was very much aware that there was a line of guys who wanted to be with her, but that's the way it is, and the guys seemed to understand.
I presume from your guess re Choco or Chocolate, that you have recently returned from the villa. How was your trip?
Rogito
Rogito
Past Guest
Past Guest

Re: "C" is for ...

Postby jackrabbit » Sat Jan 28, 2006 12:47 pm

Rogito wrote:She told me that she was leaving the villa and returning to Valencia the same day that I left

She did not in fact do that. She was still at the villa when I left two days later.
Larry (sniffing): "I smell something awful." Moe: "Yeah, well don't brag about it."
jackrabbit
Past Guest
Past Guest

Return to General / Q&A