Christmas Vacation???

If you have comments about your trip, this might be a good place to put them out in the public. You must be registered to post, but anyone is welcome to browse. Anything that you don't want public should be posted to the Member's Only Trip Reports section instead.

Christmas Vacation???

Postby MrJ » Wed Nov 09, 2016 7:46 pm

I'm no Chevy Chase, but as I will have very little time off for the holidays, the other resort I've been to in the past is closed over Christmas. Has anyone been to this resort over Christmas, and how was it compared to other times?

Is it a popular time to go, meaning there may not even be room, or would there be fewer guests to entertain the chicas who have to work over Christmas?
MrJ

Re: Christmas Vacation???

Postby Oreos123 » Wed Nov 09, 2016 10:13 pm

Good question, my time is also challenged ?
Image Since Last Trip

Image YIPPEE - can't wait.

"You must forgive my lips... they find pleasure in the most unusual places."
Oreos123
Past Guest
Past Guest

Postby Mountain » Thu Nov 10, 2016 5:50 am

Yes I have all the same questions.In early stages of planning return trip between Christmas and my birthday Feb.23rd.Also how is new year's like Christmas is there room's available and are there any chica's over the holiday's. PARDEE!!!!! ON
Halloween 2016
Mountain
Past Guest
Past Guest

Trips To The Villa: 1

Postby Profman69 » Thu Nov 10, 2016 12:02 pm

I have read a number of posts about Christmas going back quite a few years. Seems like if there are plans to be there it can be a great time to go. Good food, great chicas and the most wonderful time of the year!

Profman...PARDEE On!
"Never go with a hippie to a second location...." Jack Donaghy

Next trip status - unknown (but working hard to make it happen)
Profman69
Past Guest
Past Guest

Trips To The Villa: 2

Postby MrJ » Fri Nov 11, 2016 4:47 pm

Ok, so I contacted the reservation number and spoke with the person. Space is limited over Christmas so if you're going to go, you may want to go ahead and make your reservation soon.

Unfortunately, I am unable to make any reservations other than last minute types, so once I do find out when I'll be off, I'll still call to see if there is availability, but I won't hold my breath. If, a spot ends up being available, I'll jump on it, but until that time, I'll just have to cross my fingers.

However, that answers my other question too. Apparently, Christmas is a busy time, which is good. I'd hate to be one of the only guests there trying to entertain all of the ladies.
MrJ

Return to Vacation Comments