So planning trip for New Years

If you have comments about your trip, this might be a good place to put them out in the public. You must be registered to post, but anyone is welcome to browse. Anything that you don't want public should be posted to the Member's Only Trip Reports section instead.

So planning trip for New Years

Postby britd12001 » Fri Oct 14, 2016 10:04 pm

Just wondering how many others might be there from Dec 30th 2016 to Jan 6th 2017. First time ever going here.
britd12001

Re: So planning trip for New Years

Postby Profman69 » Sat Oct 15, 2016 2:23 pm

Hey britd - I'm trying but as it looks right now the stars are not aligning for a New Year's trip. I might be out to March next year unless I get some unexpected biz before the end of the year. Don't hesitate to book your trip though. Bomba will make sure you are squared away and honestly, sometimes being the solo guest is not a bad thing. If you go and will be solo make sure you read up on the private side of the board after you get your deposit in and understand how to get the most of your time with the girls. Also, PM any prior guests for tips and opinions on managing your experience and choosing what girls you would like to be there. Hit me up anytime.

Good luck Bruh!~ I hope you pull the trigger and make the trip. I am sure New Years could be pretty spectacular!

Profman...PARDEE On!
"Never go with a hippie to a second location...." Jack Donaghy

Next trip status - unknown (but working hard to make it happen)
Profman69
Past Guest
Past Guest

Trips To The Villa: 2

Postby britd12001 » Sun Oct 16, 2016 1:52 am

Again first time trip and new to this, would it not be cheaper to pick up Patron and other decent alcohol upon arrival... would think it would be cheaper? Or do they not have it available?
britd12001

Postby rtravis1979 » Sun Oct 16, 2016 2:20 am

You can get practically anything you want from the "duty free" in Miami or the Dominican when you land. Prices and selection is pretty good. Hope that helps man. Enjoy your time.
Stay Classy Gentlemen!!!

rtravis1979
Past Guest
Past Guest

Trips To The Villa: 3

Postby britd12001 » Sun Oct 16, 2016 2:41 am

Thanks that helps, less stuff in the luggage if I can get it there
britd12001

Postby rtravis1979 » Sun Oct 16, 2016 4:15 am

If you pick it up in Miami, they will bring it to the plane for you. If you get it in the Dominican you can just carry it out of the airport with your luggage.
Stay Classy Gentlemen!!!

rtravis1979
Past Guest
Past Guest

Trips To The Villa: 3

Postby jsuriel78 » Mon Oct 17, 2016 5:56 pm

Hi bro!
I will be there almost the same days of yours (29th to 5th) and i am a newbie as well.
I have studied a lot on this forum during the past 3 months...
I think i am prepared in "theory" but i am quite sure i will loose clarity of mind as soon as i will be surrounded by those hot girls...
Anyway, i am happy to know i will have at least one mate to share opinions and experiences!
Nice to meet you!
For any doubt about preparation, feel free to write me anytime!
Cheers
jsuriel78
Past Guest
Past Guest

Trips To The Villa: 1

Postby senorswanky » Mon Oct 17, 2016 10:55 pm

You guys won't regret it, starting from the moment you arrive. You are doing the right thing; prepare, read the forums, make plans, read more forums, prepare some more.....and then when you get there and just roll with it. The week probably won't unfold the way you planned, and you won't care. You will leave with moist eyes and a little lump in your throat, and will be planning your next trip while you are waiting for your flight.
SeƱor Swanky

Time to my first pardee!!

senorswanky
Past Guest
Past Guest

Trips To The Villa: 6

Postby Profman69 » Tue Oct 18, 2016 11:45 am

Man, I am so psyched to read about two first timers hitting the ground at the same time! You are in for the most amazing time you will ever have. READ, READ, READ!!!!! There is probably nothing you cannot learn from the experiences posted on these boards. Sometimes the subtle stuff is not as easy to get from the varying voices that post so if you have ANY questions at all that you feel you've tried but maybe not gotten what you think is what you need PM a past visitor. We are all willing to help.

Hit me up with any questions you might have and I will do my best to make sure you are prepared.

Profman...PARDEE On!

Profman69
Past Guest
Past Guest

Postby DominicanPete » Tue Oct 18, 2016 2:18 pm

Profman,

Next summer is looking like my next trip. Although I may do a little bounce trip down to Santo Domingo just to see how independent mongering is in the DR. I just can't swing that 4 night MVW package for December like I would hope so I'll do a little Santo Domingo in the meantime.

Anyway if you want to go big maybe we should consider trying to plan something for next summer and have our trips overlap. I remember last year around this time was when I first started putting the wheels in motion for my July trip.

Of course we would fight over the third floor bedroom but I thin we could turn out a record number of chicas.
BongJovi's trip of a lifetime
DominicanPete
Past Guest
Past Guest

Postby Profman69 » Wed Oct 19, 2016 12:44 pm

Bongjovi - That sounds good. I am thinking about when I can get out next year now. One option that might help the 3rd bedroom concern and something to think about is requesting to stay at the Pirates Grotto if we have another guest or two. Check the images in my gallery for what it looks like. The pool is AWESOME and the patio area over the pool is where the main event occurred in my first trip. It's maybe a 15 to 20 minute walk down the beach to Surfrider. I had a normal room there on the main floor (I think there are 3 rooms on the main floor) and the shower accommodated me and 3 chicas. It wasn't as big as the shower in the 3rd floor bedroom at Surfrider but plenty good size. The pool party possibilities and the privacy of the setting at Pirates Grotto could lead to some "entertainment" that might not happen at Surfrider.

Keep in touch and we can coordinate as much as possible. I will PM you with my contact deats.

Profman...PARDEE On!

Profman69
Past Guest
Past Guest

Postby Profman69 » Wed Oct 19, 2016 12:46 pm

follow up to my last post...

Just to be clear, I don't care which villa is available. Surfrider is awesome and the point is to get out there!

Profman...PARDEE On!

Profman69
Past Guest
Past Guest

Postby Pica » Wed Oct 19, 2016 9:16 pm

Bongjovi my brother, Santo Domingo definitely has a lot to offer as far as going solo. However it depends on where you are staying what hotel is cetera what part of town. Also if you are going to be on your own. Bomba and I went down there a couple of years ago and spent the night right near the beach. Many Street Chica's, and 2 strip clubs one right next to each other however walking into them was quite scary. And there are many guys on the street who speak perfect English who are going to try to hustle you into to these clubs and tell you you can take the girls out to your hotel and what not. But not even the two of us together felt comfortable enough to even pay the cover charge to go in to the strip joints to check out the situation seeing as how the bouncers and the other Hustlers around look pretty shady so if you're going on your own you may want to be very careful about your surroundings. Basically just be alert be aware and be safe. Because Santo Domingo really is a beautiful town they have great restaurants and bars and like I said lots of hot Chica's on the street. So definitely let us know with a mini trip report how things went down in the capital city.

Fish On ! Pica Out!
Let's walk down the hill and fuck em all.
Pica
Past Guest
Past Guest

Trips To The Villa: 13

Return to Vacation Comments