Oh...it's on trip report

If you have comments about your trip, this might be a good place to put them out in the public. You must be registered to post, but anyone is welcome to browse. Anything that you don't want public should be posted to the Member's Only Trip Reports section instead.

Oh...it's on trip report

Postby gameguy » Tue Jul 19, 2016 4:37 am

What can I say that hasn't already been said a few hundred times within these discussion boards. This is the real deal my friends.

I'll give a quick review here for any newbies on the fence:

Upon my arrival, the villa had 10 girls and 3 other guests there. When I walked inside, all 10 ladies lined up, kissed me on my cheek, and told me their name....oh, and they all were wearing bikinis. I said hello to the the girls, picked my jaw up off the floor, and sat down to try and regain my composure. One of the girls brought me a beer, and I soon felt very relaxed...I mean....a bunch of girls sitting around me and on my lap...how could one not feel relaxed. I then introduced myself to the other guests and got some much needed advice from them. I cannot stress enough how important it is to talk with prior guests. Their knowledge is key to leaning how to handle all the girls. For example: Never promise the girls anything...say, "Maybe later."

I soon broke myself in and took a lady for a pardee hour.....and the life changing experience began....

My first day, one of the guests left, and night was the other two guests last night. The girls threw a party for us to celebrate the other two guests finial night. Let's just say that the villa has a stripper pole on the top floor!

The next day, I had to choose 4 girls from the 10 there; a pretty difficult task. After I made my decision, Bomba asked me if I needed anything. I smiled and told him I would be fine with 4 girls and myself!!!!!!

The rest of the days were filled with fun times: Pardee hours, relaxation, playing in the ocean, playing in the pool, heading into town for sown happy hour drinks, and even a twister game that got a little crazy!

I also want to mention that Carmen, the cook, and her mother, the maid, were freakin amazing. Room was always clean, food was always hot and delicious! I can't give those two enough compliments, please please please tip them when you leave the villa, they deserve it!

So, if anybody is on the fence, you should take the plunge. I have never been anywhere like this place and I defiantly plan on visiting again...multiple times!

So,
gameguy
Past Guest
Past Guest

Re: Oh...it's on trip report

Postby rtravis1979 » Tue Jul 19, 2016 8:37 am

Gameguy, welcome to the family my man, great short and sweet report... It doesn't take a three page report to get your word out about what a wonderful time you had, it can for the most part be summed up in 3 words "absolutely f#%king amazing" and "Magnum" and the new master of ceremonies "Bomba" are great at making your stay worth while... I'm sure the hardest thing you had to decide on was who the 4 out of the 10 would be... Hope for a meet and greet sometime in the future my man, oh and you'll start to feel the withdrawals in a day or so( if you haven't already) and the only cure for that is another trip to paradise... Later man...
Stay Classy Gentlemen!!!

rtravis1979
Past Guest
Past Guest

Trips To The Villa: 3

Re: Oh...it's on trip report

Postby gameguy » Tue Jul 19, 2016 6:04 pm

I've been back for about two weeks. I'm deep in the withdrawals man. So, I figured it was time to post a trip report. Get those memories flowing again! This is truly a special place. No stress, just relaxation. Do what you want, when you want......how many times you want :-)
gameguy
Past Guest
Past Guest

Return to Vacation Comments