My Report for the next guest - Simply Wonderful!!

If you have comments about your trip, this might be a good place to put them out in the public. You must be registered to post, but anyone is welcome to browse. Anything that you don't want public should be posted to the Member's Only Trip Reports section instead.

My Report for the next guest - Simply Wonderful!!

Postby FunJohnCool » Mon Jul 18, 2016 6:33 pm

Well I just got back from a wonderful 5 day / 4 night package and must say "I SIMPLY COULD NOT HAVE BEEN MORE PLEASED!" Future newbies let me tell you this is the real deal!! Ten girls, all at my disposal day and night .... Need I say more? Sexy Dominicans with the beautiful island skin color, latina passion, beauty of youth... I am simply having a very hard time coming back to reality. This is dreamland gents, so if your wondering if you should go or not, well let me tell you: STOP WONDERING! And buy your ticket! I promise you won't regret it.

FunJohnCool. Or as fondly named by the chicas: "El Chamo"
FunJohnCool
Past Guest
Past Guest

Re: My Report for the next guest - Simply Wonderful!!

Postby Profman69 » Tue Jul 19, 2016 11:19 am

Nice FUnCoolJohn.... Welcome to the harest part of finding paradise... going home and dealing with real life. Stay connected to the boards because it helps the transition big time. Looking forward to a trip report!
Profman...PARDEE On!
"Never go with a hippie to a second location...." Jack Donaghy

Next trip status - unknown (but working hard to make it happen)
Profman69
Past Guest
Past Guest

Trips To The Villa: 2

Postby FunJohnCool » Thu Jul 21, 2016 2:34 pm

Going through withdrawal bad guys! I need an immediate fix, any chicas nearby :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:

Okay, on the serious side.... Do I have to be serious?? Well anyhow, the chicas will work for your attention and make you time there fun. But I also took time to get to know them as a person. They are no different than you and me. They have dreams, aspirations, want to marry and find a good man. They are young girls (over 20 most of them) that want to make a future for themselves. Remember to treat them sweetly, kindly, graciously for they are precious beings that also want to be appreciated and loved. And when you do so, time in the bedroom is that much better. We can all be party animals, but we all have a softer side too ... And so do the chicas, so if you want that girlfriend experience, treat them as your girlfriend. I had some of the best sex in my life once I understood that. Got it gents? Good, so pardee on!!!

El Chamo
FunJohnCool
Past Guest
Past Guest

Postby DominicanPete » Thu Jul 21, 2016 4:32 pm

FunJohnCool wrote:Going through withdrawal bad guys! I need an immediate fix, any chicas nearby :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:

Okay, on the serious side.... Do I have to be serious?? Well anyhow, the chicas will work for your attention and make you time there fun. But I also took time to get to know them as a person. They are no different than you and me. They have dreams, aspirations, want to marry and find a good man. They are young girls (over 20 most of them) that want to make a future for themselves. Remember to treat them sweetly, kindly, graciously for they are precious beings that also want to be appreciated and loved. And when you do so, time in the bedroom is that much better. We can all be party animals, but we all have a softer side too ... And so do the chicas, so if you want that girlfriend experience, treat them as your girlfriend. I had some of the best sex in my life once I understood that. Got it gents? Good, so pardee on!!!

El Chamo

El Chamo my brother I know what you mean by the withdrawal.

You bring up a good point that i hit on a few times in my review in the members area. Treat the girls well and get to know them and your experience becomes 10x better.

Hope all is well with you and it was a pleasure to spend a few days with you in paradise.

I'm already looking at how soon I can get back down there. It's happening for sure.
BongJovi's trip of a lifetime
DominicanPete
Past Guest
Past Guest

Postby FunJohnCool » Thu Jul 21, 2016 6:10 pm

Hey Bong Jovi! Missing the fun soooooo much. We need to do this again!! It was a pleasure meeting you and game boy and we need to connect. Send me a note in private notes to exchange emails and phone numbers. Looking forward to getting the update on which Chicas you chose...

El Chamo
FunJohnCool
Past Guest
Past Guest

Postby DominicanPete » Thu Jul 21, 2016 6:18 pm

FunJohnCool wrote:Hey Bong Jovi! Missing the fun soooooo much. We need to do this again!! It was a pleasure meeting you and game boy and we need to connect. Send me a note in private notes to exchange emails and phone numbers. Looking forward to getting the update on which Chicas you chose...

El Chamo

I'll drop you a PM tomorrow when I am back in the office.

In the meantime check out my trip report in the members only section. I let it all out for the fellow brothers that have been starving for an update from the villa.
BongJovi's trip of a lifetime
DominicanPete
Past Guest
Past Guest

Return to Vacation Comments