Virgin trip Feb 21-28 2016

If you have comments about your trip, this might be a good place to put them out in the public. You must be registered to post, but anyone is welcome to browse. Anything that you don't want public should be posted to the Member's Only Trip Reports section instead.

Virgin trip Feb 21-28 2016

Postby marvinkcat » Sun Feb 28, 2016 3:13 am

Um er Um er. Holy hotties Batman!!! I can die now.
Long flight today but details coming.
I may grow old, but I refuse to grow up.
marvinkcat
Past Guest
Past Guest

Re: Virgin trip Feb 21-28 2016

Postby rtravis1979 » Sun Feb 28, 2016 7:40 am

Looking forward to your adventurous story, don't need to ask but home you enjoyed your time my friend.......
Stay Classy Gentlemen!!!

rtravis1979
Past Guest
Past Guest

Trips To The Villa: 3

Postby Profman69 » Sun Feb 28, 2016 11:28 am

Atta boy marvinkat!

Can't wait to hear all about it. Honestly, I know exactly what you're feeling as you start the trip home.

Profman PARDEE On!
"Never go with a hippie to a second location...." Jack Donaghy

Next trip status - unknown (but working hard to make it happen)
Profman69
Past Guest
Past Guest

Trips To The Villa: 2

Postby MrB » Sun Feb 28, 2016 12:16 pm

It seems like we don't need to ask if you enjoyed yourself marvinkcat!
Looking forward to reading your story...
MrB
Past Guest
Past Guest

Trips To The Villa: 1

Postby Oreos123 » Sun Feb 28, 2016 12:46 pm

Glad your back !!! Perhaps more stories than you can remember already - congratulations.
Angels or Devils, hopefully both. You ever dance with the devil in the pale moonlight? (Joker/Batman)
Image Since Last Trip

Image YIPPEE - can't wait.

"You must forgive my lips... they find pleasure in the most unusual places."
Oreos123
Past Guest
Past Guest

Postby rtravis1979 » Sun Feb 28, 2016 6:33 pm

rtravis1979 wrote:Looking forward to your adventurous story, don't need to ask but home you enjoyed your time my friend.......

A little drunk last night don't know what I was typing..... Hope you enjoyed your time my friend... I'm sure the atmosphere and the ladies took years from your stress level and added years to your life.... That's all we all can ask for....
Stay Classy Gentlemen!!!

rtravis1979
Past Guest
Past Guest

Trips To The Villa: 3

Postby marvinkcat » Sun Feb 28, 2016 7:39 pm

As depression sets in after returning home, I feel that maybe writing at least a portion of my report? story? adventure? event? might help. I will most likely do this in several sections as there are so many things to recall (yes I have some notes).

After a more or less uneventful flight, myself and another guest met Joel at the airport. The anxiety was still a factor. When we stopped for money exchange and Joel had to walk aways to do it, I was thankful I wasn't alone in the van. Probably would have been freakin out.
Following a lovely drive through the city we met Magnum. Then.....................
We climbed the stairs to the main living area and in front of us were at least 10 of the most gorgeous women I have ever seen. As they hugged me and introduced themselves I was asked why I was not smiling. At this point I realized I had the most dumbfounded look on my face ever. Yosi asked if I would like a beer, of course I would. I think Magnum rescued me by showing me to the room where we settled up and chatted a bit as he gave some tidbits of advice. I was then left alone to settle in.
I think I changed into shorts but not exactly sure anymore. Following the advice given here I took a deep breath and tentatively opened the door. All good so far. After just a few steps they spotted me and made space on the couch between a number of them. Yosi rescued me and we went and got a cold beer. I loved her immediately as my rescuer and a very lovely lady.
I fell for the widows trap. She sat me in a comfortable chair and took one next to me. This could be nice I think. In seconds another is on the other side and one in front all smiling and all (I can't say this enough) absolutely gorgeous. We drink a bit and next I know they are petting, patting and well yall know. They wanted to Pardee. I tried a delaying tactic. Maybe after I finish my beer. Okay they say.
As time comes to a standstill and my head is swimming I realize the beer ploy is not going to work. So...... as with getting in the pool, don't dip a toe in, just dive right in. I agreed to Pardee with all 3 and in seconds I am whisked away to my room. I will leave the rest to imagination.
A few hours of beautiful ladies dancing and singing. Yes they like fireball.
I have retired to the deck for a smoke and enjoyment of the ocean view. Trapped like a rat!!!!!!!! As the veterans already know. The ladies are persistent. Long story short, taken away for another 3 on 1 dam the luck:)
As the evening progresses I begin to notice not just beautiful ladies, but ladies with quite different personalities and mannerisms. This will become much more fun as the days go on.
Later as I was crawling (keyword crawling) into bed with my companion for the night I could not help but think about all the poor bastards out there who do not know of this place.

More to come guys.
marvinkcat
Past Guest
Past Guest

Postby Profman69 » Sun Feb 28, 2016 11:15 pm

Sink or swim marvinkat, it's the rule of the jungle and life. Sounds like you learned how dive right in! Pretty amazing experience right? I was alone in the van when Joel went to go exchange funds for me so I get where you're coming from on that score.

Looking forward to more, more ,.....MORE!

Profman...PARDEE On!

Profman69
Past Guest
Past Guest

Postby marvinkcat » Fri Mar 04, 2016 11:34 pm

Sorry for delay guys, week from hell. My right hand cook decided not to show up sat or sun so order was a mess and nothing prepped for the week. Finally caught up. Will get details on the rest of my trip, party monday, atvs to wilsons disco etc very soon. Yes I must return. I miss Mia everyday and have a peek at a photo we took now and then. Again, will get some details soon, probably in the next couple of days.
marvinkcat
Past Guest
Past Guest

Postby Profman69 » Sat Mar 05, 2016 1:57 pm

It's all good marvinkat. Life has a way of taking a grip on you after you get back. Waiting patiently and looking forward to details...

Profman...PARDDEE On!

Profman69
Past Guest
Past Guest

Postby BigBossBelow » Sat Mar 05, 2016 10:00 pm

An excellent read... I'm getting antsy waiting for Monday morning! ;)
~ BBB ~

-------------------------------------------
My First Plunge: March 7-11, 2016
-------------------------------------------
BigBossBelow
Past Guest
Past Guest

Return to Vacation Comments