The wait is over

If you have comments about your trip, this might be a good place to put them out in the public. You must be registered to post, but anyone is welcome to browse. Anything that you don't want public should be posted to the Member's Only Trip Reports section instead.

The wait is over

Postby senorswanky » Wed Nov 11, 2015 2:36 am

After a bit of a hiatus, I am finally making my way back to the villa. Oh lord, let me be only the next person in a long history of visitors who have said; "Holy crap I am ready for this". And I am very pleased to hear that I will be in the company of Bomba and Pica. My favorite trips have included good company.
Señor Swanky

Time to my first pardee!!

senorswanky
Past Guest
Past Guest

Trips To The Villa: 6

Re: The wait is over

Postby Profman69 » Wed Nov 11, 2015 11:36 am

@senorswanky - Good On Ya! 9 days and you will be back in paradise. Say hi to Bomba and Pica from Profman. 'm' still 180 days out for the next trip and every post I read helps make sure I stay balanced and focused while out here in the real world, making money so I can get back home to the DR. Thanks for sharing!

Profman...PARDEE On!
"Never go with a hippie to a second location...." Jack Donaghy

Next trip status - unknown (but working hard to make it happen)
Profman69
Past Guest
Past Guest

Trips To The Villa: 2

Postby senorswanky » Sun Nov 15, 2015 2:17 pm

Thanks Profman69

I wish my work situation allowed me to book so far in advance. But on the other hand, if I had known, after my last trip, that I would not be coming back for 7 months, I think would have lost my mind somewhere along the count down. :D

As of now, the five days and a few hours to my first pardee will go by pretty quick. The trick is to get time to slow down once I get there.....
Señor Swanky

senorswanky
Past Guest
Past Guest

Postby Oreos123 » Mon Nov 16, 2015 8:55 pm

Man have a blast !! I bet the last few days is tough, I'm looking forward to my 1st trip in a few weeks, too much work stress right now mixed with anticipation excitement and a little fright - hope to see some folks then
- December 1 Visitors ?
- How to wait ?
Image Since Last Trip

Image YIPPEE - can't wait.

"You must forgive my lips... they find pleasure in the most unusual places."
Oreos123
Past Guest
Past Guest

Postby Profman69 » Tue Nov 17, 2015 1:36 pm

Oh my god! I wish I was in either of your shoes right now swanky and oreos!

For me that last 7 days before my first trip went by so fast it was a blur. Time did slow down as soon as I set foot on the ground in the DR. I was so full of anticipation that every minute of the ride into the villa seemed like 10. Of course, what you have waiting for you is beyond amazing. I wish I could be there to see your faces when you first meet the chicas.... That first time is so amazing, cherish because, while I am pretty sure you will be planning your next trip immediately after your first pardee, you only go your first time once. Make it awesome!!!!!

I am loading up my future with trips are far ahead as I can plan them. I had wanted to make trip in February but have just planned out a major business growth plan for 90 days that starts on January 6th so that is out. My deposit for Halloween 2016 will be sent in during the first half of December and that is already in my calendar. Being self employed helps but also brings its own set of issues. I don't work, I don't earn, so I have got to plan ahead to make sure I have good coverage on my biz while away and that I structure new biz around my time away properly.

Only 174 days until my next flight out! You guys are going to have a great time and I can't wait to read about it when you have adjusted to real life after you get home. Go get em!

Profman...PARDEE On!

Profman69
Past Guest
Past Guest

Postby senorswanky » Thu Nov 19, 2015 12:17 am

Gotta finish packing, taking the red eye tomorrow night. I considered stay for a night in Miami so I was rested when I arrived, but I opted to be tired and in the arms of a chica over sleeping by myself in Miami.

I know exactly how this vacation is going to start (cold beer and my favorite chica), and after that we'll just have to see. I'll take it as it comes, but I'll be locked and loaded with plenty of Vitamin C and pardee cash. Bomba, Pica; looking forward to meeting you two.
Señor Swanky

senorswanky
Past Guest
Past Guest

Postby Profman69 » Thu Nov 19, 2015 10:48 pm

Whooooohooo Swanky! Just saw your counter at 18 hours and dropping! Get ready for the most amazing trip of your life brother! Save some memories so you can write about them for all of us poor souls stuck in the real world until our next trip out.

Ennoy!

Profman...PARDEE On!

Profman69
Past Guest
Past Guest

Postby Pica » Fri Nov 20, 2015 10:56 am

Hey swanking you got your ears on this board? Pika here I'm sitting over in the bar across from gate D 12 right now. I know you're on this flight I just don't know if you're checking the board right now if you do look for me I'm the fat guy with the South Carolina ball cap on

Fish On! Pica Out!
Let's walk down the hill and fuck em all.
Pica
Past Guest
Past Guest

Trips To The Villa: 13

Postby rtravis1979 » Fri Nov 20, 2015 11:28 am

Have a good time you all....
Stay Classy Gentlemen!!!

rtravis1979
Past Guest
Past Guest

Trips To The Villa: 3

Postby Profman69 » Fri Nov 20, 2015 11:53 am

WAZ UP Pica!!!!!!

Go get 'em brother! have an awesome trip and remember your promise about a video! Your brother Profman is idling weakly here in the real world and gotta say that, lately, my libido is in overdrive thinking about all the fortunate mates heading off to the Villa soon.

Can't wait for trip reports all!

Profman...PARDEE On!

Profman69
Past Guest
Past Guest

Postby Oreos123 » Sat Nov 28, 2015 11:22 pm

My lines, my lines, where's my suit, shaken not stirred, sunscreen, a hat, where's my dam birthday suit, lost my mind, let alone do my parts still work - can I find them, suitcase is gone, I only speak French, what of they only speak English, the pressure - NO SNOW !
Image Since Last Trip

Image YIPPEE - can't wait.

"You must forgive my lips... they find pleasure in the most unusual places."
Oreos123
Past Guest
Past Guest

Postby Pica » Mon Nov 30, 2015 5:49 pm

Thanx, guys for all the good wishes! The new villa is BEAUTIFUL! with views like from the deck of an ocean liner...cruise ship, for all you yungun's. Many new gorgeous and talented new young ladies!!!! Swanky, you had it all to yourself...at least for a little while. And I can't thank T enough for my birthday present...the Presidential Suite, or as I like to call it, Pica Land! What a great time! And hope all fence sitters reading this will JUMP!

Fish On! Pica Out!
Pica
Past Guest
Past Guest

Postby Profman69 » Mon Nov 30, 2015 6:18 pm

Man, look at Oreos countdown! 1 day and 23 hours to go! I wish I was leaving in a day or two! That's why I love the countdown clocks. It let's me live vicariously through my brethren who are visiting soon!

Profman...PARDEE On!

Profman69
Past Guest
Past Guest

Postby Pica » Mon Nov 30, 2015 10:07 pm

Oreos, just one thought. Leave your French at home. Because I also speak French. And it did nothing but fuck me up trying to translate from French Spanish English. Just don't even try. Most of these girls understand English very well. Even though they will not speak it to you. They are not very fluent with speaking it, however are very good at understanding English. To that point absolutely none of them understand any French or Italian or any other Romance language you may try to throw at them. So take it from someone who has been there, check your French at the door! Go straight up English or Spanglish, or just body language! Anything else will just be way too confusing for everybody I promise. Quandmeme, je te suete Bonne chance mon frere!
Pica
Past Guest
Past Guest

Postby bomba » Tue Dec 01, 2015 12:17 pm

Hey Oreo's.... I'll see you on Saturday!!!
bomba

Next

Return to Vacation Comments