Halloween report is coming!!!!!

If you have comments about your trip, this might be a good place to put them out in the public. You must be registered to post, but anyone is welcome to browse. Anything that you don't want public should be posted to the Member's Only Trip Reports section instead.

Halloween report is coming!!!!!

Postby rtravis1979 » Fri Nov 06, 2015 10:48 pm

Well gentlemen and any ladies we have viewing the site I'll be getting around to my report sometime this up coming weekend.. Been back to the grind stone basically since I landed.. Names are going to be left out for guests, and most of the girls(no time to take notes and there was just to damn many of them to remember) Hope anyone who view the stream enjoyed the show and I would really recemmend to any and all guests that the Halloween Bash is a defiant must do experience... Well enjoy your wait, and I get to it as soon as possible... Later all...
Stay Classy Gentlemen!!!

Past Guest
Past Guest
Trips To The Villa: 3

Re: Halloween report is coming!!!!!

Postby Profman69 » Fri Nov 06, 2015 11:14 pm

@rtravis1979 - Can't wait brother! You're the first to commit to getting a report up for that event and those of us truly embedded into this board and lifestyle are waiting with anticipation (of course, maybe it's only me but hey, I have earned it :-)

Saw your comment on this months GOTM too. She looks like a sweetheart and hope she will be there on my next trip.

Profman...PARDEE On!
"Never go with a hippie to a second location...." Jack Donaghy

Next trip status - unknown (but working hard to make it happen)
Past Guest
Past Guest
Trips To The Villa: 2

Return to Vacation Comments