Public trip reports

If you have comments about your trip, this might be a good place to put them out in the public. You must be registered to post, but anyone is welcome to browse. Anything that you don't want public should be posted to the Member's Only Trip Reports section instead.

Public trip reports

Postby Pica » Mon Mar 02, 2015 1:53 pm

To those 3 who just posted. ..EXCELLENT!!! TRIP REPORTS. I wish more people would post as soon after as y'all did,when it's fresh. I'm sure to meet up with all y'all sometime,cuz I know we'll all be back! !!

Fish On! Pica Out!
Let's walk down the hill and fuck em all.
Pica
Past Guest
Past Guest

Trips To The Villa: 13

Re: Public trip reports

Postby rtravis1979 » Mon Mar 02, 2015 8:55 pm

Always about giving back to the community, like to get it out while it's still fresh in my mind......
Stay Classy Gentlemen!!!

rtravis1979
Past Guest
Past Guest

Trips To The Villa: 3

Postby primo » Thu Apr 30, 2015 12:34 pm

Yes. For sure the longer you wait after leaving the villas the more difficult it is to recall details. And if you wait long enough
and do not post a trip report then you are going back to the web site daily hungry for other guests stories. But you reap what
you sow. It should be a requirement that before you can make a new reservation you must have posted a trip report . LOL
primo
Past Guest
Past Guest

Postby MrGrizBear » Sun May 03, 2015 10:21 pm

A tip to help you write a Trip Report after you return home ... take notes while you are there.

Use a note pad and pen, a laptop computer or a tablet ... but take simple notes.

I use my laptop, and while eating breakfast, or after finishing breakfast, I quickly record some basic info each morning about the day prior. Things like the names of the chicas & other guests. Who I had pardees with. Who I chose for the night. Any excursions I went on and who went along. And then anything of note from all of that I want to expand upon. 10-15 minutes tops is all it takes.

Then after I return home, I review the notes and decide what I want to share on the board here. Not all is included in the post, but I'd forget a lot of it if I hadn't taken notes.

That's the best way I've found through all my trips to remember it. Takes notes ... and at breakfast each morning.
Griz (aka: el Oso) 8)

"There are 2 theories to arguing with a woman ... neither works". - Will Rogers

Last Vacation at the Villa: Sunday, September 6th thru Tuesday, September 15th, 2015
MrGrizBear
Past Guest
Past Guest

Trips To The Villa: 11

Postby cotter » Thu May 14, 2015 8:51 am

Very good advice Mr Griz. I use my tablet to keep notes . And it also allows me to take a few photos as well. But there is nothing to describe the first few minutes when
you walk into the villa and are greeted by all of the girls in their bikinis and high heels. THAT stays in your mind forever. But difficult to capture and tell others about.
cotter
Past Guest
Past Guest

Postby Canuck » Thu May 14, 2015 3:22 pm

Hi there, just signed up and hope to make a trip here a possibility in the future (divorce and shit :P). I do have a question though, where exactly are the -private- or members only trip reports. There is another post that mentions the members only ones but I can't find it. Not a troll guys, I am genuinely confused.
Canuck

Postby Pica » Thu May 14, 2015 4:03 pm

They are under the member only trip report category. You have to have paid for and gone a trip yourself to be allowed to that part of the board. There are many reasons that there are "public" and "private" trip reports. Once you have experienced the villa and all it's GLORY, you will be allowed to make and view all reports, public and private. So, get off your ass and get down to the Villas ASAP, and you will see what it's all about!!!

Fish On!, Pica Out!
Let's walk down the hill and fuck em all.
Pica
Past Guest
Past Guest

Trips To The Villa: 13

Postby Canuck » Fri May 15, 2015 1:22 am

Ah gotcha, thanks Pica. Sadly it won't be soon for me, earliest maybe this time next year...
Canuck

Return to Vacation Comments