Halloween Trip Reports

If you have comments about your trip, this might be a good place to put them out in the public. You must be registered to post, but anyone is welcome to browse. Anything that you don't want public should be posted to the Member's Only Trip Reports section instead.

Halloween Trip Reports

Postby bomba » Wed Nov 05, 2014 4:29 pm

Ok... I know the guys who weren't at Halloween are dying for some trip reports. And I will leave it to the guys who were there longer than I. I was only there for 3 days but it was the best three days since my last trip in July. I enjoyed meeting some old friends... Crazzed, Ryno, and Diablo. I met Brandon for the first time and hopefully will be seeing him again.
There was an excellent selection of girls there. Indiana did awesome as usual. There were several new girls there for their first time. Its funny how they start off quiet and reserve but soon shed any inhibitions and bamm, they blow your..... mind.
The girls were really hungry and aggressive... I mean they wanted to Pardee, always. And they encourage two-somes and three-somes. I know that after only three days... I was hurting. I can't imagine how the other guys are feeling after 7 days.
I have to know.... did you use the 5 Gallon bucket of NURU Gel?

Oh, great pictures Crazzed
bomba

Re: Halloween Trip Reports

Postby jerseyguy » Wed Nov 05, 2014 4:38 pm

:shock:

I have to admit as a first-timer who's Countdown Clock seems to move in slow motion - I have been checking this board every 15 minutes since Halloween...truly starving for what was going on down there (not down there...okay, down there too)!! I feel like a stalker!!

You veterans have set such a high bar - very impressed with the pics, posts, details, pointers, everything...the info is soooo helpful, but at the same time, I am going out of my mind for that clock to hit 0:00 to experience all this myself!!! The first set of pics from Halloween 2014 were great (thanks Crazzed), it looks like the chicas were going bonkers!

Tick, tick, tick...
JerseyGuy

Can't Wait Virgin Trip
jerseyguy
Future Guest
Future Guest

Postby crazzed » Wed Nov 05, 2014 9:06 pm

ok guys I will work on one..... I will do my best I did drink a lot :?
crazzed
Past Guest
Past Guest

Postby bomba » Wed Nov 05, 2014 10:59 pm

Ha ha ha ha
Yes you did!!

Can I get you another towel to cover her head... I will never forget that entire night, it was awesome
And I will remember that song forever
bomba

Postby casualenctr » Sat Nov 15, 2014 12:27 pm

Hey Guys,

I love the pics and the trip reports. I was wondering if anyone had any recent video to share that would give some additional insight on atmosphere at the villa. Not looking for anything raunchy from the bedroom, but maybe some video of the girls dancing around in the common area or interacting with some guest at the pool. I viewed the videos on the main website, but they have been there a while, and are outdated. Thanks!
casualenctr

Postby compwiz » Sat Nov 15, 2014 12:47 pm

If I had More Videos to Put Up I would. Anyone that has any they want to share Let me Know
Video files can get to be large in size so google drive https://www.google.com/drive/ upload and send me a link

The Videos on the Site Have around 45,000 views
Compwiz AKA (Diablo)
Next Planed trip to the Villa
Is It Pardee Time At The Villa
compwiz
Site Admin
Site Admin

Trips To The Villa: 2

Postby senorswanky » Sat Nov 15, 2014 5:53 pm

Any chance of creating a video 'slide show' with captures from the live cam? I was able to check in for a while - it sure beat giving out candy.

And yeah, all the photos are much appreciated. Good job guys.
SeƱor Swanky

Time to my first pardee!!

senorswanky
Past Guest
Past Guest

Trips To The Villa: 6

Postby compwiz » Sat Nov 15, 2014 7:05 pm

The cam It only saved the last 9 images So that is not enough to do a slide show
Compwiz AKA (Diablo)
Next Planed trip to the Villa
Is It Pardee Time At The Villa
compwiz
Site Admin
Site Admin

Trips To The Villa: 2

Postby crazzed » Sat Nov 15, 2014 7:54 pm

hey casualenctr,
no guests took any video Halloween week BUT I think magnum did....look the atmosphere is laid back in the early part of the day like being at a friends house. BUT the only difference is there are a bunch of HOT girls that wants to get to know you better .
there all very nice girls..... most of the time they sit in patio on one side and talk with each other. every once in a while 1,2.3 or alot of times for me it was 4 will come to you and see how you are doing if you want a beer or a PARTEE!
later on after dinner the girls may start dancing( Dominican girls love too dance). they love THERE! music so if they are dancing by you get up and dance with them. they love to have a good time. just hanging out dancing listening to music telling jokes whatever.

I been to the villas 5 times every time the girls were hot and I had a ball........the talent this past trip was the best out of all my trips. so get down there!
crazzed
Past Guest
Past Guest

Postby ANON » Sat Aug 15, 2015 12:12 pm

It looks like Halloween is the biggest party week . How many guests can the villas facilitate ? And how far in advance do reservations for that week need to be made ? How many gusts and more important , how many chicas ? Halloween week would be very easy for me this year . Is it full yet ?
ANON
Past Guest
Past Guest

Postby bomba » Sat Aug 15, 2015 12:28 pm

Anon.. you better call now to make your reservation!!!
Halloween usually fills up pretty quick. Many past guests make their reservations for the next Halloween while they are still there.
T will accommodate as many guests as he can and usually 20-25 chicas.
There has been as many as 30 chicas during Halloween but they were rotated through so not more than 20-25 at a time.
bomba

Postby Horney Viking » Wed Nov 11, 2015 2:39 pm

Well Magnum invited me down for Halloween - being a Brit I was curious to know more especially as we don't celebrate Halloween in the UK like they do in U.S. - and wow what a party. The Chicas looked stunning in their Halloween costumes - not that they stayed on all that long what with pardeeing all evening and ending up naked in the pool ! Not only were the girls amazing but the guys were pretty awesome too - imagine having 5 girls at a time - made me feel quite inadequate as I could only manage three !

If any Brits reading this would like more personal reflections give me a call - my number is on the website just under the Union Flag.
Horney Viking
Past Guest
Past Guest

Return to Vacation Comments