July "B"dayntrip

If you have comments about your trip, this might be a good place to put them out in the public. You must be registered to post, but anyone is welcome to browse. Anything that you don't want public should be posted to the Member's Only Trip Reports section instead.

July "B"dayntrip

Postby frostyh38 » Sun Apr 29, 2018 8:22 pm

Vet's and rookies to MWV,
I'm planning my yearly Birthday trip to MWV.
Right now I'm planning for the last full week in July (22nd -28th).
Who will join me?

Frostyh38
frostyh38
Past Guest
Past Guest

Trips To The Villa: 3

Re: July "B"dayntrip

Postby mntx66 » Sat May 05, 2018 1:09 am

Hi Frosty,

Sadly, I will be in Germany :cry:

Based on our silent board, it appears you will be celebrating your birthday solo with a number of chicas :P

No worries, my last two trips were solo...I had a problems with my solo trip - July 2017 - girls disappearing and swimming in the pool wondering where everyone was. These problems were resolved with my last solo visit - January 2018 :)

My advice: Bring enough dinero to keep 5-6 chicas happy with excursions and many pardees each day...The chicas get grumpy when they don't make a profit...When the chicas are not happy, you will definitely will not be happy :?

PM for additional advice...

Good luck and have an amazing visit!

mntx66
Past Guest
Past Guest

Trips To The Villa: 2

Re: July "B"dayntrip

Postby frostyh38 » Sat May 05, 2018 3:33 pm

Yeah, mntx66
I've been there twice solo.
I was able to live out my Hugh Hefner fantasy.
I always and maybe this will help rookies out too, I budget for about 22 total single parties.
And money for things to do, day trip, clubbing and little thing for the ladies to do.
I would try to do something outside of the villa every other day depending on how many want to go its would be about $200 - $300 (last time 8 chickas).
Depending on what we do.

It would be nice to have another guy to tell lies about how good I am in my parties. :lol:

Frosty
frostyh38
Past Guest
Past Guest

Trips To The Villa: 3

Return to Vacation Comments