Couples at MWV?

This forum is for discussion of topics related to couples activity at My Wild Vacation

Couples at MWV?

Postby Mr T » Thu Sep 15, 2011 9:46 am

Well, after many months of researching websites and fantasising, my wife and I have decided to book up for a 6 night stay in early November. We are counting down the days already . . .

Looking around on the forums, we can't see many references to couples staying at MWV. Just wondering if anyone else has any experience of couples visiting the villa, and if so, how they got on and interacted with the girls and the other guests.

We are both friendly and sociable - the wife is very bi, and I can mix a decent Margarita, so hopefully we should get on fine!
Looks like I picked the wrong week to quit pardeeing.
Mr T
Past Guest
Past Guest

Postby KCQuestor » Sat Sep 17, 2011 12:34 pm

Couples get along great at the villa. Of course, the girls vary a lot in their bisexuality, but I don't think you'll have any trouble at all in finding plenty who want to play with you and your wife, together or separately.
It is better to have seen a place once than to have heard of it a thousand times.
Vidi, Vici, Vini -- I saw, I conquered, I came
KCQuestor
Past Guest
Past Guest

Couples At MWV

Postby magnum » Fri Sep 23, 2011 1:38 pm

MR T. Couples are ALWAYS welcome at the villas. They can really "spice" things up. There are 2 couples reserved to visit in November. I can say after 3 years here with the "new" beach villa in the DR that I think this island , more so than Margarita Island, is a better vacation destination for couples. Initially, I thought that maybe 25% of the girls that come to the villas here were "Bi" but in the last year I have found in conversations with Indiana (who manages the "invite list" for the companions) that it is more like 50% of all of the girls that come here to the villas. And the excursions and things to do on this island far outnumber any island that I have seen. It is very diverse with a million ways to have fun. I think that one of the "issues" that we have had is that we have thought that marketing to couples is the same as marketing to single male travelers. But that is not the case. And we have been remiss in not really taking the effort to find ways to market to couples (maybe you will have some ideas to share when you are here). But the couples that we have had here (with one or two exceptions) have been a "hoot" and had the time of their lives. We have even had couples come here for their honeymoon.
magnum
Management
Management

Couples

Postby magnum » Sun Oct 09, 2011 10:57 am

Current Update. We now have taken reservations for 4 couples arriving before years (2011) end. It promises to be a LOT of fun. Pardee On !
magnum
Management
Management

Couples....

Postby james_b007 » Tue Oct 11, 2011 2:32 am

Hey what are the dates of those couples?
james_b007
Past Guest
Past Guest

Postby Mr T » Tue Oct 11, 2011 3:43 am

We're there for 6 nights from the 2nd of November.

Only 21 days to go . . . :D
Looks like I picked the wrong week to quit pardeeing.
Mr T
Past Guest
Past Guest

couples at mwv

Postby magnum » Mon Jan 23, 2012 12:57 pm

We are now making plans for a new villa reserved exclusively for couples. More news will be available soon and we should open in summer of 2012.
magnum
Management
Management

Return to For Couples