Cliff and Zamira

This forum is for discussion of topics related to couples activity at My Wild Vacation

Cliff and Zamira

Postby magnum » Wed Sep 26, 2012 7:39 am

Wow! For Cliff's 20th visit to the villas he will be coming with Zamira. Our newest couple. Congrats !
magnum
Management
Management

Re: Cliff and Zamira

Postby ragtop318i » Wed Sep 26, 2012 10:38 am

Thanks! Yes, this is going to be uncharted territory for me. Really looking forward to it. Who'd of thought it?
Stay horney my friend.
ragtop318i
Past Guest
Past Guest

Trips To The Villa: 21

Postby chyguy » Wed Sep 26, 2012 11:39 am

Dude!!!!!!!
That's great!!!!!! Best thing ever!!!
Wow! Did you get a good one... the complete package...Happy for you....

Still look forward to partying with you....you will be partying, right?

We need to find an olive stuffer for those wicked good martini's.........
Labor Day Trip<BR>Image
chyguy
Past Guest
Past Guest

Postby chyguy » Wed Sep 26, 2012 11:56 am

Ragtop makes a martini (I'm decidedly NOT a martini guy), that looks like dirty water with olives in it, is one of the best drinks I've had yet... and goes well with beer!
Magnum makes the best Bloody Mary this side of Tahiti and... it goes well with beer....
The girls like theses super sweet Baily's drinks...they wash down quite well with beer....
Carmen makes several really good breakfasts, all of them are good ...with beer...
Any Pardee hour is good with beer....
Nightime pole dance contests are better with liberal amounts of beer...

Sounds like beer might be the engine that keeps the Villa chuggin along....
Matter-o-fact beer might be what keeps us humans chuggin along.... :D
Labor Day Trip<BR>Image
chyguy
Past Guest
Past Guest

Postby magnum » Sun Sep 30, 2012 8:25 am

Yessss. Cliff's dirty martinis. And king sized olives stuffed with bleu cheese. I could not figure out why he asked me to buy some gooood bleu cheese at Serena Supermarket. Now I know. As for my famous bloody marys ..only a few know my secret recipe. And we have all of the important ingredients in our bar now. Thanks to Bomba. He brought an ample supply of a very important ingedient. The Baileys B52s for Cliff's 52nd birthday were the bomb ! We could make Jimmy Buffet proud. Looking forward to Halloween boys ! Open bar with bar tender ( bow tie and everything, a sexy cocktail waitress with a bowtie, and all those chicas dressed in their sexiest costumes. Just like last year.
magnum
Management
Management

Postby bomba » Sun Sep 30, 2012 10:16 am

I'm definitely looking forward to those famous Bloody Mary's. You can't find a better one anywhere!
Also could you pick up several cans of whipped cream so we can do body shots and human sundaes!!

26 days, 21 hours and 25 minutes till the Pardee Hours begin!!!
bomba

Postby Thumper » Sun Sep 30, 2012 1:23 pm

hey Bomba,
have u seen the whip cream that is infused with vodka, there are afew different flavors..... chocolate, plain and i think strawberry flavor..... its pretty good but is a bit expensive.... tho i ;lan to bring at least 2 cans for my trip
Thumper

Postby bomba » Sun Sep 30, 2012 2:41 pm

Never heard of that. Are you there for Halloween??
I like 3 Olives flavored Vodkas. I'm bringing several bottles of Cake and Bubble Gum for mixed drinks and body shots.
bomba

Postby Thumper » Tue Oct 02, 2012 3:10 am

Bomba,
I'm sorry to say I am not one of the lucky ones that can make it down for Halloween.... My trip is at the earliest gonna be around the first of May. ill have to celebrate a late b-day..... if I can manage to get down there at that time i hope u are there celebrating ur b-day also

Thumper
Thumper

Postby magnum » Fri Oct 05, 2012 7:17 am

Hey Thumper. Sorry that you can not make it here for Halloween. But for anyone else that is considering a vacation soon, we now have just one room left (we already have 7 onboard). For, without a doubt, the best party week of the year.
magnum
Management
Management

Return to For Couples