A Couples Experience

This forum is for discussion of topics related to couples activity at My Wild Vacation

A Couples Experience

Postby primo » Mon Mar 26, 2012 9:11 am

Magnum. Intriguing. A totally new villa just for couples. My present girlfriend has told me that my trips to the MWV villas are OK, as long as I take her along. So "we" are looking to go sometime this summer. Any new information would be appreciated. This should be fun. I am looking forward to it.
primo
Past Guest
Past Guest

A Couples Experience

Postby primo » Sun Apr 08, 2012 10:34 am

I read in an earlier post or newsletter that you are planning on opening a new villa next to the existing beach villa that is designated exclusively for couples. I have been to the MWV villas a few times (as a single) and the experience was excellent. Everything that I expected and more. Now, my girlfriend and I are talking about a vacation there together. Is there any news about the new "Couples Villa" ? And are there any couples out there that have been and can give us some information about the "new" beach villa? We would like to do this this summer.
primo
Past Guest
Past Guest

Re: A Couples Experience

Postby primo » Mon Jul 09, 2012 5:54 pm

Well. We have finally done it! My girlfriend and I have made reservations to visit the new couples only beach villa in November. I think after reading Mr. T's report about he and his wifes experience and after talking with Magnum and Indiana we are eager to experience a "wild vacation" for couples. And what makes this even more interesting is that the new couples villa will be right next door to the main MWV beach villa. If anyone else is considering reserving in November please contact us.
primo
Past Guest
Past Guest

Return to For Couples